Part 1: With No Strings Attached

One bright but cold morning I went to boil my brains out so I laid down on my bed on my back & I stared up at the ceiling, dumbfounded. As I did I thought of the things that I am most grateful, not just the bed.

Then, suddenly, as I had realised I haven't got any room for my bags that is all around my bed & especially under my bed.

But I was grateful.

Next thing was that I had realised I had being shared a cupboard with.

But I was grateful.

Another thing was that I am living with just bags & it was more frustrating, because I sometimes can't find something that I was looking for.

But I was grateful.

The final thing was that I am being shared a room with, it wasn't my room so I don't have any privacy.

But I was grateful.

All I have is just the bed & that was it. (It was better than sleeping on the floor.)

But I was grateful.

Everything I had thought in my head that I felt most grateful for that I felt thankful as I had realised that was a gift from God as he had made me to live my life, here, in this life of my life in some place of my heart of where I want to live.

This feeling of belonging of where I felt that I belonged somewhere, I felt I had belonged that I was here in Paris.

Paris is in my heart, the warmth of being here as this place that's where I want to be in.

The smell of being in Paris is everything to me, it means a lot to me.

I love this place as everywhere I look, this place looks back at me.

I am so excited that I am living in Paris with no strings attached.

                           The End 😇