✧ Back to Hogwarts ✧

New chapterrrrrr

Bare with this one bc Harry is a dick 😁

If you could rewatch one thing for the first time, what would it be?

Enjoy 💕💕

The next few days went by slow; wake up, talk, eat, wizard's chess, sleep. 

Before they knew it, it was the morning of September first and the day they go back to Hogwarts.

It was early, 6am, but it was the time Mrs. Weasley insisted everyone be up. That was her rule every since second year when Harry and Ron missed the train. 

Like usual, Harry got up before Y/N but decided to let her rest a bit longer. He began to pack his clothes into his trunk along with his wand, books, and toiletries. He brought that and Hedwig downstairs after getting dressed. 

The Order was pretty quiet this morning, some dreading going back to Hogwarts and others just busy getting ready. 

Mrs. Weasley was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone like she did most days throughout the summer. 

"Morning" Harry greeted in order not to be rude incase she saw him. 

"Good morning, Harry!" she replied cheerfully. "Would you like some toast?"

"Yes, thank you" he gave her a slight smile and sat down at the table next to where Ron was eating tiredly. 

The two hadn't spoken much since Harry got to the order, but to be fair that was because Harry was self-isolating. 

Ron was already half asleep so a conversation wouldn't happen anyways. 

They both ate their breakfast silently, the only noise being the twins in the other room. 

They're loud. 

Once done, Harry went back upstairs to see Y/N still asleep. Figures. 

He smiled softly looking at her then turned his attention from her to her stuff. A lot of her clothes were still in her drawers, only one of her two trunks packed.

So what did Harry do? He finished packing for Y/N. 

He set her clothes in the trunk along with her books, wand, things for Astra (who was still with Enzo at the moment) and her album book. 

If Y/N had known right now that he was packing, she would be praying he didn't see the fucking dagger in her other bag. But he didn't. Yay. Thank god, we need to get out of this Nott knife drama for now. 

Not only a few minutes after Harry had finished packing her stuff, Y/N started to wake up. Not willingly, but by the noise coming from downstairs. It was now eight so Harry was still glad she got extra rest. She seemed like she needed it. 

"Ugh" she groaned and sat up in the bed. "Whatimezit" 

Harry chuckled softly. "8am" he replied. "Good morning to you too"

"Morning" 

She rolled off the bed and grabbed the clothes she had laid on the nightstand the night before.

(A/N- You have her wear whatever you like best. Personally, I like the badass outfits so that's what I imagine but I only put definite pictures when that's what she's actually wearing. You now use your imagination <3)

"Out, needa change"

Harry simply left for a few minutes while she got dressed and put herself together for the day. Fully waking up as she did so.