Something Borrowed

As Dilyn and I drove to the party, it was like nothing had changed. We were immediately comfortable with each other and life couldn't be better. As we arrived at the party, my jaw dropped at the size of the house. It was the biggest house I'd ever seen, and probably cost millions of dollars. We made our way up the walkway to the front of the house and when the bouncer opened the door, we suddenly entered into a flood of bodies. Dilyn instantly saw her friends and ran over to greet them. I slowly trudged behind her, as I looked around and saw a sea of unfamiliar faces I realized I should at least try to socialize. When making my way over to introduce myself to Dilyn's friends I was stopped when someone spilled their beer all over the side of my dress and my arm.

"Oh shit" he said, "I am so sorry, I-I wasn't looking where I was going and-". I cut him off, "It's okay, I didn't even like this dress that much anyway" I said looking down at my now partly soaked outfit. I glanced up at him and our eyes met. He was probably the hottest guy I've ever seen. We kept staring at each other for a moment, then he said, "I'm Zach by the way." "I'm Brooke" I replied. "Well it's not everyday that I spill my beer on a beautiful girl" he said, "Why don't you come with me, I'll help you get cleaned up." He took my hand and immediately my heart started racing. He had such warm hands, I could hold them all day. He took me into the bathroom and closed the door. I leaned up against the wall as he got a towel and started dabbing my dress. "I can do that, really it's fine" I said. Zach looked at me and smirked, "No I insist, as the idiot who caused this mess in the first place this is the least I can do." I let him proceed as I stared at him, God he was so cute. I noticed that his shirt was now partially see through. "Looks like you got some on yourself" I said and pointed to his shirt. "Well it looks like you're right, and it's on my pants, too" he laughed. He walked over to the sink and took his shirt off, exposing his perfectly sculpted abs and his beautifully tan skin. As he washed his shirt I couldn't help but stare. He walked back over to me and smiled, "I hope this doesn't bother you" he said. I looked up at his eyes, "Not at all." We both stood there for a moment staring at each other. Zach suddenly broke the silence, "So what agency are you with?" he asked. "What? You think I'm a model?" "Well yeah, you're stunning" he replied. "Thank you, but guess again. I'm just a boring college student" I said. "Well boring college student, Brooke, would you like to come with me to get another beer? I promise it won't end up on your dress this time." I smiled and said, "I would love that."

Before we went back to the party, we made a stop at a room that Zach seemed to know pretty well. He turned on the light and led me inside, then shut the door. "This is my buddy's house, he won't mind if we borrow some clothes because ours were ruined" he said. As Zach looked around for something we could wear, he came up upon a pile of girl's clothes. "Perfect," he said, "Looks like his girlfriend lives here too." I laughed and said, "Are you sure they won't mind?" "Nah, tonight they'll be to wasted to notice, and I'll just return them tomorrow," he replied. Zach looked back at me and smiled, he had the most perfect dimples and a little metal nose ring that was surprisingly sexy. I looked through the pile of clothes and decided on a white, loose fit v-neck shirt, and high waisted denim shorts to go with my sandals. Zach just picked a normal black t-shirt and jeans. I looked around and said, "I'll go change in the bathroom." When I found my way back to the bathroom, someone was already in it. I went back to the bedroom and Zach still hadn't changed. "No luck?" he asked. "Nope, someone was already using it," I replied. We both went out into the hallway, and it looked like all the other rooms were being used, too. "Well," he said, "We can both change in there." "Yeah, I guess," I replied.

We went back in and immediately went to opposite sides of the bedroom, then faced the wall. I took off my dress, then slipped on the shorts when Zach said, "Let me know when you're done." "Okay," I replied. I put on the shirt, then realized it was a little low on my chest, showing the top of my bra. The problem was, this was the only shirt that was my size in the pile. "It's okay," I thought to myself, "He's a guy, he probably won't mind." I pulled it up, then turned around and said, "Okay, I'm done." Zach looked back, then started walking towards me. "Do I look okay?" I asked. He looked at me up and down then said, "Yeah, um, you look perfect." We smiled, looking in each others eyes. He slowly leaned in, and my heart started racing. He inched closer and closer, then he put his hands on my shoulder's and pulled me into a kiss. He then moved his hands down to my waist and picked me up. As we kissed, I wrapped my legs around him, and he leaned my back against the wall while holding me. Suddenly, the door slammed open and I heard someone say, "Well it looks like the real party is in here."