𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

“Azara may think I gave you both permission, but you and I know that's not the truth, I'll give you ten minutes, meet me with proper explanation, if not— consequences will be beyond you could imagine."

He swallowed hearing me.

I don't know whether he is involved or just doing orders given by others. But whatever, I want to keep it confidential, I don't know anything. I don't know what they are upto.

I came back to my cabin, saw Azara standing with a dull face.

I saw her standing quietly, her usually vibrant presence now subdued. I can feel the tension in the air, a heavy silence lingering between us. Her eyes are downcast, avoiding my gaze, and there’s a weariness in her posture that wasn’t there before. She’s trying to hold herself together, together to not lose her temper in front of me. but the weight of what happened is pressing down on her, making it difficult for azara.

I wanted to reach out to her, to say something, but I didn't. She’s always been the strong one, the one with the quick retorts and fierce determination, with carefree nature. Seeing her like this – so quiet, so withdrawn – unsettles something in me, a way I can’t quite put into words. I know she’s processing everything, that she’s trying to make sense of it all, but I hate the way her silence feels like a wall between us.

Still, I didn't push her. I let her have this moment, even though it tears me to see her like this. I told myself that she’ll come around when she’s ready, that all I can do is be there when she does. For now, I want to stay quiet, because it's for her safety.

Because, I still don't know what woojin is upto. That Bastard. The ten minutes I gave him was over, so now, I should Start digging in about him myself.

I waited, hoping she’d say something, anything to break the silence between us. But as the minutes stretched on, it became clear that she wasn’t going to. Her lips were pressed into a thin line, her eyes distant, lost somewhere far away from this moment.

Far away from looking into me.
Don't do this, butterfly!

I knew then that if I wanted any conversation to happen, it would have to be me who started it. She wasn’t ready to talk—not yet, at least. But maybe, if I said the right thing, I could draw her out of that silence she’d wrapped herself in.

I took a breath, the words forming slowly in my mind. This wasn’t going to be easy, but staying quiet wasn’t an option anymore.

But, I also made sure I can't just say anything I want, I want to make sure, she first understands what's going on around her, the thing that can be done and can't be for her own safety, and can't act like a lion cub, everywhere.

We can't blindly trust anything and everything.
Everything that shines isn't gold.

“Act wisely Azara.”