𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲

Park Azara

Park Azara

I stirred awake, the early morning light softly filtering through the curtains. As I shifted, I realised I wasn’t alone. His arm was wrapped around me, strong and warm. My eyes fluttered open to find him already awake, gazing at me with a quiet intensity. His hand gently stroked my hair, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Good Morning, Jungkook" I murmured softly, my voice still husky from sleep.

I couldn’t help but smile back, sinking into the comfort of his embrace. There was something peaceful in the silence between us, as if words weren’t necessary in that moment.

“Good morning butterfly”, he replied.

It was past six, which means mom wouldn't be home yet, but I should go back before she notices.

I just woke up, we had a day to start, but all I could wish was to stay like this. Wrapped in his arms. The place where I belong. Yes, his embrace.

As much as I wanted to stay wrapped up in the warmth of his arms, a sharp pang of reality hit me. I had fallen asleep here, with him, and it was already morning. My heart raced as I remembered that I needed to get back to my home before anyone—before my mom—came to know about it.

I slowly pulled away from his embrace, careful not to disturb the peacefulness between us. He gave me a questioning look, his brow furrowing as if he could read the worry on my face.

"I should go," I whispered, glancing at the clock on the nightstand. "Before my mom notices."

He blinked, his sleepy expression quickly shifting to understanding. "Right," he said, sitting up with me, his voice quieter now.“You should leave, I forgot about it.”

I offered him a sheepish smile, feeling a mix of guilt and reluctance. I didn’t want to leave him, not after the calm we’d just shared. But the thought of my mom’s raised eyebrow and her endless questions made my decision clear.

As I stood up, he reached for my hand, tugging me back for just a second. His fingers intertwined with mine, and he gave me a look so soft it almost made me stay.

“I’ll see you later, Butterfly” he said, his thumb brushing over my knuckles.

“I'll be counting the seconds,”I said, squeezing his hand gently before slipping away.

I walked out of the room, careful not to make any noise as I headed down the hallway, my heart still racing. The last thing I needed was to get caught sneaking back into my own home, especially after spending the night with him.

As I tiptoed down the hallway, the feeling of a teenager rushing home past curfew surged through me. It was thrilling, almost reckless, and I couldn’t help the grin that spread across my face. I pressed my lips together, trying to stifle a giggle that bubbled up inside me. I felt like a mad girl, giddy and alive, with my heart still racing from the warmth of his touch.