Start Of The Games

Winter, reece, autumn, Vivian,mia, carly and clodagh were at home watching the telly until the were completly transported into a alternate universe the universe of the gods.
"ha told you they were real reece not so smart now are you."
Reeces stood there in shock, there had to have been over five  billon people there. But something stuck out to Autumn.
"Guys wheres carly?"
Everyone looked around to find her but ended up with nothing, Vivian believed she hadn't been transported.
"Vivian that's impossible it seems like everyone we know has been!"
That was true I seemed like everyone they knew or used to know was there but Carly.

Carlys pov

"Uhm guys? Vivian? Clodagh?" Carly kept walking until she saw something or someone.
"Hey are you lost?"
Carly turned to see the goddess of peace behind her looking at her like she was some sort of creature.
"oh, uhm yeah I guess."
"No, wait. I know you. Your carly right."
"yeah?" Carly was so confused she had never met this person in her whole life, so she didn't know what to do.
" Can you just bring me back to my friends?"
"Of course!"
Charlotte lead her to the arena where clodagh was waiting for her.
"Carly!"
"Clo!"
They hugged each other while the others ran though the crowd to get to them.
"Thank yo-"
When carly turned around the person she saw once was gone.
"Carly you alright?"
"oh uhm yeah viv it's nothing"
Carly knew Vivian was on to her or something but she didn't question her friends strange attitude.
"while you were gone we got assigned rooms for us to stay in your with me!"
"Oh my god we can gossip!"
"Yes!"
Carly and clodagh walked off and Vivian winter reece autumn and mia followed behind them.

Charlottes pov
The strange interaction with a mortal confused her as a mortal couldn't possibly be teleported into the goddess hall.
"Hey deliah."
"Hii char!"
"What are you doing?"
"Just getting ready for tomorrows trial! It's so exciting!"
"Uhm I mean I guess, but the trial is for a friend though."
Deliah turned to look at Charlotte with a face of confusion.
"that friend of yours broke goddess rules, she deserves to be exicuted."
"That's true. Oh wait who's fighting for her?"
"That's the best part it's siobhan!"
Charlotte knew siobhan was a fighter but she didn't expect her to fight for someone who was the reason she was a forgotten goddess. It didn't make sense as if you fail the trial the person and the prisoner dies, did she just want to end it all?
" That was my reaction too!"
Deliah started laughing for some strange reason.
"I'm going to see Roger and what he has in store for us tomorrow! Charlotte looked at herself in the mirror, she hated trials as she always had to have the most extreme challenge for the fighter, even though she wanted peace for the world she need to do what has to be done.
"Charlotte! Where are you!"
"Eric dear I'm in my room!"
"Charlotte guess what!"
They started talking about the trial and what's going to happen, it was Eric's first trial ever and he wanted to tell Charlotte all about it as she was seen as a mother figure to him even thought she wasn't, she made sure he felt loved. Eric was always neglected by his father Roger, his mother has always been unknown to all beings.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I have had school and this  was made late at night)