The Game

The group ( Vivian autumn clodagh carly reece winter and mia) woke up and got ready for the day they were going to have. Carly was putting on a confortable sweater and some jeans while clodagh was the complete opposite, since she adored fashion she went with a dark academia type of fashion. Winter and reece decided to match with a black t-shirt, joggers and some trainers since they didn't know what was about to happen. Vivian, autumn and mia all wore dark colours (reds, black, purple,) as they just enjoyed the way it looks and they didn't even realise they were sort of matching. They all came out of their rooms to find each other, clodagh and carly found winter and reece first then they found mia autumn and Vivian since they were just beside the arena. The group went into the arena to see siobhan sitting on one of the most expensive throne, pieces of diamonds flowing down the top of the chair. In front of her was a pillar, on top of that pillar was Eric playing a harp, one of his favourite instruments. Beside him was Deliah who was also on a pillar, but this time she was holding a illusion stone which strengthens her power. Above her was Marjorie on a floating platform, she was holding a sickle that had blood dripping down it. Flying around the arena was Charlotte, her power allows her to turn into a great white dove , she has to do this for a while until Roger comes in, and when he does she has to perfectly land on Marjories platform.

"Now we are welcoming The God of power and strength, Roger!"

Loud cheers filled the arena, Carly was jumping up and down while  holding clodaghs hand, and mia was watching the dove land on the floating platform.
"Mia it's about to start." Vivian nudged mia out of her daydream.

"Welcome mortals, today We have a trial that will last for 4 days! First up she have Eric God of music, then we have Deliah, goddesses of illusion! Next up is Marjorie goddess of knowledge, last but not least is Charlotte goddess of peace." Once
Roger finished this long speech, it indicated that it was also  Marjories que to explain what was going to happen.
" Now what's going to happen is siobhan is going to go through each goddess and complete a challenge created by each one of them, if she fails her and our prisoner, sorscha will be executed !"
Winter was shocked that they would how the death of someone Infront of kids, he show how scared they were to be there but showing a death to them was too far, but what could he do they were so much stronger.
" Siobhan do you agree to this challenge? "
" yes."
"Goddess and gods?"
"Yeah!"
"Of course!"
"Sure"
"Obviously."
"Now it's time for the games to begin!"

ERIC
Siobhan thought it would be easy, she knew he was only young and new to trials so I should be simple right? Well she thought wrong, the whole challenge was based around keeping on beat and memorising the beat he was going to play but it was easier said then done, she knew he made it impossible, I mean why wouldn't he if she even messsed up even once she would be dead, literally.
"So do you accept?"
"I accept."
The challenge took 24 minutes, and another 30 for the extra notes Eric added in for fun, like imagine who does this for fun. Eric made it harder each time and also tried tricking her but nothing worked if siobhan was going to fight she would win. Even though sorscha betrayed her she still wanted to help. She was so close to finishing until Eric changed the tune slightly with almost stumped siobhan but she was smarter than he thought and realised the change.

By the time they finished the challenge deliah was ready and waiting for her to complete her challenge which was alot harder than Eric's, his was only easy and Deliahs was a medium which only meant Marjorie and Charlottes would not only be the hardest but more painful. Who knows what Charlotte would do with her power and who knows how Marjorie will use her knowledge about her against her in the challenge