Chapter 2

Fast forward a few months later baldi has a MASSIVE crush on this hunk which is- the broom..

"AWW MAN SCHOOLS ABOUT TO START!" Baldi said as he grabbed his toast and ran out the door "I CANTT WAIT TO SEE SENPAI!!" he said driving to school his windows rolled down with his skirt blowing up where you could see his- PANTYS!? He had gotten to school a few minutes before it had started, he opened his door and procceded to fix his tie and prop down his skirt! He walked to school with toast in mouth and a heart full of hope! When walking into his classroom he ran into the broom "O-oh! Hey i forgot to ask your name!" Baldis said nervously "Its not important for you too know my name.." He said mysteriously and putting his single bristle of baldis lip "Just call me- Broomy" he proceeded to sweep away "Hes so hot- and mysterious! Well I guess I gotta get to class to teach these kids..

After class baldi goes to the teachers lounge for lunch he can't stop thinking about that HUNK of a guy he twirls his imaginary hair and bits his lip but then Broomy walks in and baldi gets out of his fantasy "Broomy-chan!! How are you?" Baldi bounced in excitement "Im fine Baldi-san thank you for asking on a fine day like this" Baldi ate his lunch while watching his senpai sweep he got so caught up that he barley noticed the bell ring "O-oh! I guess that's my cue too go!!" Baldi said nervously "See you later baby" the broom said seductively

After school baldi went home and went to his room he went in his closet and grabbed a key to unlock a room in his closet his opened the door carefully and went in and shut it baldi proceed to walk up to his shrine of the broom and grabbed a bristle that he had sneakily got and put it in his shrine the shrines was full of things such as the brooms boxers the brooms blood a apple he took a bite out of ect. He bounced excitedly and bent down and stroked his picture of the broom "Your mine.. All mine" he said mischievously and went back to his room it was time for him to go to sleep "i love you senpai!" He said as he went to sleep tomorrow would be a new day and the weekend he would have time to stalk his senpai All weekend who knows what will happen?