1 - 5

Chapter 1

"ah"

Tang Yue woke up from her sleep with a start. This was the third time she woke up with a start. Thinking about the scene in her dream, the house was dilapidated and everyone was thin. There was no fat person. After a long while, she sighed softly.

I took out my cell phone and checked the time. It was only six o'clock in the morning. I was distracted and the cell phone disappeared in an instant. As a homegirl who likes to read novels and an old bookworm, what else could I not understand? I was afraid I was traveling through time. I thought about the cell phone silently and it appeared.

He restrained the strange look in his eyes, wondering if he could go in. Just as he was about to go in, he suddenly changed his place. A wall appeared in front of him. Behind him was a field. Judging from the color, it was fertile.

On the far right of the field was a river, about three meters wide, and it didn't look deep. There were five brick houses in a row inside the wall. He walked over and knocked on the door gently, but no one answered. He shouted a few more times, "Is there anyone there? Is there anyone there?" Seeing that no one responded, Tang Yue pushed the door open and walked in.

As soon as she entered the door, there was a tree on the left hand side that she had never seen before. There were several red fruits on it. After counting, there were only ten in total. Tang Yue didn't recognize it and didn't dare to eat it, even though it looked very tempting.

There is a round stone table on the right hand side, with four stone stools beside it. A teapot is placed on the stone table, with four teacups beside it. I lifted it gently and felt that it was a bit heavy, as it was full of water. I poured out a cup and took a look. The water was very clean, but I didn't dare to drink it. I put down the cup, looked around, and walked towards the brick house in front.

The door in the middle was wide open, revealing a living room that was about fifty square meters in size. There was a table and eight chairs inside, and nothing else except two doors leading to the left and right sides.

Tang Yue took a look and walked towards the room on the left. The room was about thirty square meters in size. There were rows of cabinets inside, like Chinese medicine cabinets with five rows. Each row of cabinets had nine cabinets horizontally and vertically. When she opened it and took a look, there was nothing inside.

Tang Yue walked out of the room and walked to the right. It was also about 30 square meters. It was a bedroom. A large carved bed of 2 meters by 2 meters was placed in the middle. On the left of the bed was a large wardrobe. There was nothing inside when it was opened. On the right was a dressing table with a jade pendant on the table. Thinking of the many novels she had read, Tang Yue put the jade pendant on her forehead, and a lot of information rushed into her head instantly.

Rubbing his head which was a little swollen and painful, Tang Yue summarized the information. First, the fruits on the trees outside can be eaten, which can increase strength. Second, the water in the teapot on the stone table is always full, which has the effect of washing the marrow. Third, the cabinet in the left room has the effect of space expansion. Only one kind of thing can be placed in a cabinet. It can be placed infinitely, but only things planted and raised in the space can be placed. Fourth, the room on the far left is a warehouse, which is infinitely large and can hold things from outside. Fifth, there are 1,000 acres of fields outside the space, and the maturity time is 3:1 than outside. It takes three days in the space to one day outside. It can be planted with thoughts, and the planting area depends on the strength of the mental power.

After Tang Yue came to her senses, she left the bedroom and walked to the room on the far right. The door opened from the outside and there was a kitchen inside. There was an earthen stove like those in the countryside with two large iron pots on it and a kitchen cabinet with two layers next to it. There was nothing inside.