91 - 95

Chapter 91 Eating Dali Fruit

Zhao Shengrui had just returned from the doctor when he was caught by Tang Yue, "You don't want me to go back wearing such thick clothes, aren't you afraid that I will get heatstroke?"

Zhao Shengrui was a little worried about heatstroke, but his mother said that pregnant women should not be exposed to the wind or they would get sick, so he didn't dare let her not wear it.

"You have to wear it. If you don't want to have headaches and bone pains when it's windy and rainy in the future, you'd better wear it. You don't have to wear it for a long time anyway, you can take it off when you get home. Just bear with it, be good."

What could Tang Yue say? She was speechless. After all, no one knew her physical condition. "Have you asked the doctor if you can go home?"

Zhao Shengrui also noticed that his wife was in a bad mood and did not dare to make her angry. "The doctor will come to check soon. If there is no problem, you can go home. You look so good now, so I think there should be no problem."

Tang Yue didn't want to talk to Zhao Shengrui at the moment. She knew she was being unreasonable, but she couldn't help it. Was this a belated reaction to pregnancy? She couldn't help but cover her face.

After waiting for nearly half an hour, the doctor started his rounds. After taking a look at Tang Yue's condition, he felt that there was no problem, so he let her go home to recuperate. After all, staying in the hospital all the time was a waste of hospital resources.

In this era, they would wish you to go home as soon as possible after giving birth. It was only because Tang Yue gave birth to quadruplets that they let her stay for a day for fear of any sequelae. Otherwise, she couldn't stay here for a whole night.

After Zhao Shengrui and other doctors and nurses who were making rounds left, he packed up the things he had brought from home, and prepared to go home, holding his things in one hand and holding his wife's hand in the other.

Tang Yue felt that it was okay for her to walk. Since he thought she should be delicate after having just given birth to a baby, then she could be delicate. Anyway, she was not in a hurry so she could just walk back slowly.

We met a lot of people on the way, and everyone congratulated Tang Yue and Zhao Shengrui. Our faces were frozen from smiling from all the way there. It was so hard to get home.

When Zhao's mother saw her daughter-in-law coming back, she greeted her with a smile on her face, "Yueyue, you have no idea how easy these kids are to take care of. As long as they are clean and have enough milk powder, they won't make any noise. I've never seen kids so easy to take care of. You really are good at giving birth."

"I'm glad you didn't disturb me. I worked hard last night. Do you want to leave the baby in my room? You and dad can go and have a rest. You were both exhausted last night." Tang Yue was just asking. She didn't worry about where the baby was.

"No, no, you just gave birth to a baby yesterday. You should rest more in the next two days. Do you have milk now?" Mother Zhao didn't feel tired at all. On the contrary, she felt very energetic. After all, the baby didn't make any noise at night, so she and Old Zhao could also rest for a while.

"Mom, you have to be mentally prepared. I don't have any milk now. I don't even feel my milk engorgement. I may not have milk in the future." Tang Yue felt that she had to give her mother-in-law a shot of prevention, so that she could be mentally prepared and be ready for the baby to eat milk powder in the future.

Zhao's mother immediately became anxious. For the older generation, it is more nutritious for children to drink breast milk.

"Mom will kill a chicken and give you some soup later. Maybe you don't have enough nutrition, so you don't have milk. You will have milk after drinking more chicken soup."