56 - 60

Chapter 56: Baby Change

Decades later, when Brother Hu thought about this day, he felt that he had never been so smart. Seeing others collecting things, he also took the opportunity to stock up some. Now, if he sells one or two of those things, it is enough for his expenses.

Now

Brother Hu nodded quickly and said, "Okay, that thing is not valuable now. I'll ask my brothers to take the sacks and the jewelry and go with you to collect the goods." After saying that, he hurried out to call his brothers.

Tang Yue followed them into the house. Brother Hu's brothers were counting the goods inside. Tang Yue and Brother Hu were looking at the jewelry he brought. There were five boxes in total. When they opened them, they were all small boxes.

"Although they are not valuable now, they are all in good condition. I was worried that they would be broken, so I packed them all in boxes," Brother Hu explained quickly.

Tang Yue nodded without saying anything. He picked up a box and opened it to take a look. It was a round jade pendant with three colors of Fu, Lu and Shou. He closed the lid and put it back, then took out another box. Inside was a pair of bracelets. The color was very green with a very good water quality. It looked like imperial green.

Then he looked at a few more boxes. The things were all top-quality, including snuff bottles carved from whole jade, rings and the like. After seeing them, Tang Yue was very satisfied. He didn't plan to look at the rest anymore. He would look at them slowly after returning.

After counting the goods, Brother Hu wanted to pay more. He felt that these jewellery were not worth more than 10,000 yuan now, but Tang Yue did not ask for his money.

For him, he could buy so many things with just one of these things, and still have plenty left over. How could he afford to take more money from them? He refused to take any more.

Brother Hu saw that Tang Yue didn't accept them, and thought that these things might really be valuable in the future, so he might as well collect a few more and keep them.

"Brother Hu, do you sell chestnuts and pine nuts? What are the prices for raw and cooked ones?" Tang Yue took the opportunity to ask.

"Raw chestnuts are 30 cents, pine nuts are 50 cents, cooked chestnuts are 50 cents, and pine nuts are 80 cents. If you have any, just send them over." Brother Hu knew that he might be asking about these things.

Tang Yue nodded without saying anything more. Since they were so cheap, and the difference between raw and cooked was not much, there was no need to fry them.

I could just sell them directly to Brother Hu next time. I said goodbye to Brother Hu and agreed to send another batch of face cream in two days.

After Brother Hu left, Tang Yue locked the door, went back to the house to remove her makeup, changed her clothes, and put on the hat made by the master craftsman in the tailor shop.

It was really warm. She put on her leather boots, put on her backpack, locked all the doors, and prepared to go to the post office.

Tang Yue didn't notice that someone was staring at this place in a remote corner, and ran away after seeing the person coming out.

Xiao Liuzi came to where Brother Hu lived. There was no one else there at that time. "Boss, I just saw a girl coming out of that house. She was very beautiful."

Brother Hu waved his hand and asked him to go out. He was feeling very confused. He was just so happy that the God of Wealth had returned, so he went forward to hug him. However, he did not expect that the chest would be so soft in his arms. He did not expect that it was a girl.