Author's Note

Fandom: Harry Potter/Iron Man
Title: The Temporary Spouse
Author: ingloriousgigi
Rating: Explicit
Pairing(s): Kendis Black (Harry Potter)/Tony Stark, Seamus/Dean, Hermione/Ron
Genres: Romance/Drama
Word Count (for fic): 40,000 words
Archive: Archive of Our Own / Wattpad
Spoilers/Timeline: –– This takes place pre-Iron Man 1. I changed the timeline for the Jericho demonstration so it takes place in October 2008 instead of May.
Betas: I want to thank my team of betas who believed in this wild af endeavor. Bee, Linotte, and of course Martha! Thank you for polishing my dyslexic chicken scratch. You three are the only reason this fic is readable.

Content Warnings:

Dubious Consent (drunken sex) 

Stalking 

Harm to An Animal (they survive). 

Gaslighting 

Character Death (minor original character)

Gun Violence

 PTSD

 Panic Attacks 

Grief Transphobia 

Dead Naming

 Mild Ableism 

---

I will start this by admitting with my full chest that I'm the pettiest person in the world. This is the first time nor will it be the last that I wrote a spite fic or even a spite book. However, with this story, I wanted to do more with my spite and use both the platform I have here and J.K. Rowling's platform to help the trans community. I have been in the HP fandom off and on my entire adult life and as a Black trans person I am disgusted at J.K. Rowling's transphobic and trans-misogynic bullying.

With that in mind, I made her precious Harry Potter a Black autistic trans feminine person with she/they pronouns. I will also feature to give back to the community J.K. Rowling has harmed. If you missed a charity, I will always have it listed here. And yes, I'm absolutely extra enough to create a website for a fanfiction series.

One last thing, Tony is not only bisexual but he has ADHD. This is a bi4bi romantic fanfic so if you are in any way biphobic please use that back button. All biphobic or transphobic comments will be deleted.

Now, that we have that out of the way? On with the story!