ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 15

Previously...

Finally the argument ends but now it seems like Keva has a problem with Tesehki.

"Well I wanna jump in I remember Tesehki you gave me my wristband and scotty i'm not gonna lie yall been showing me a lot of love but I feel like y'all kinda turned on me." Keva says.

"How I turn on you?" Tesehki immediately ask and her hand goes to my thigh.

I continue eating because who knows when it'll be the next time I eat.

Present.

"We don't even know each other that much." Tesehki frowned.

"How the fuck I switch on her?" She whispers to me and I just shrug.

"I see potential in you so my job was to you know, if I seen potential in a baddie. I see potential in you to give you a ticket, and that's what I did." Sehki explains as Keva nods her head.

"I'm a solid ass bitch so I had no reason to beef with you. Or turn on you."

"Whatever you wanna fucking call it." She mumbled. I can tell she's a bit annoyed and confused at Keva's statement.

She then explains how she bonded with Tinka more and that Keva shouldn't have a reason to feel like she turned on her.

Keva starts ranting about how she been doing everything for herself but I don't give a fuck.

"Can she shut the fuck up." I whine to myself and Ahna laughs besides me.

Out of nowhere Jellybean decides to speak up.

"You guys, I love all y'all and even though you know me and Tesehki, we had our fallout and we talked or whatever." She starts.

"When y'all talk?" I ask Sehki.

"Don't worry bout it" She rubs my thigh and we both turn our attention back to Jellybean.

"And the thing is it's like I feel like everybody's baddies. You get what i'm saying? And I just wanna-"

"Girl shut the fuck up." Kali sighs as she cuts her off and me and Ahna laugh.

"Like what the fuck are we doing?" Kali giggles.

Kali expresses how she feels like it was wrong for Jellybean to sneak her and I agree.

"Like deadass you just a bum ass bitch. You out here looking like a zebra deadass." Kali says and I immediately burst out laughing while Sehki tries to calm me down. A zebra is outrageous.

"I don't even know why y'all got this bummy ass bitch here. You need to get the fuck on." Kali raises her voice as she throws food towards the replacements.

Me and Tesehki both watch in awe as the food flies over to the other side of the room.

Jellybean throws a drink and I see Rollie flinch.

"Bitch you're a bum! You wish you can be on here hoe! Get the fuck out bitch!" Kali yells.

"Tell her Kali!" I say between giggles.

A part of me felt bad but at the same time It was funny.

"I'm not no zebra bitch" Jellybean defends herself.

"Get this zebra bitch oompah loompah jelly roll bitch the fuck outta here!"

"Damn." I mutter while I watch the scene play out.

"Food fight!" Diamond yells and throws a piece of food across the room.

I laugh as the girls immediately shut her down.

Her and Kali go to the middle beginning to argue and there's no point if they not gonna fight.

"I look good." Jelly says and I mug her when she twerks.

Kali tries to sneak her and I felt a bit disappointed.

Now Kali and Jela start arguing and I have a headache at this point.

Nunu then decides to pick on Ahna and honestly Ive had enough of it.

"Ahna make sure you call my baby daddy cause you need him hoe."

"I don't want your baby father." Ahna laughs.

My mind goes blank and Tesehki looks at me concerned when she sees me immediately get out of my chair walking towards nunu.

"You wanna keep picking on my bitch cause she little right?"

"Wassup hoe"

We square up and I throw the first punch. I pull her hair and punch her face again and she gets picked up by security and I drag her down by her hair. She falls to the ground with a loud bang and that's when Tesehki pulls me off of her.

"Alright we goin home now." I can feel tesehki rolling her eyes and I sink into her arms as she drags me outside.

ʚ❤︎ɞ

"You smell good." I tell Tesehki stuffing my face in her neck.

She let a small smile graze her lips and she looks down at me.

Her hands caresses my hips gently rubbing them.

"So how you feel about the replacements coming in?" Sehki ask me as we're cuddling on the bed.

I look up at her with a pout and she gives me a kiss.

"Did we talk about this? I honestly just don't want them near me."

"I won't let them baby."

»»————- ★ ————-««

I need to get on my grind again 😫
Btw I changed some things (the smut) on chapter 9 so feel free to look back on it.
Two post in a week😨
Another short chapter tho.....oops
The most recent baddies ep was so boring i'm sorry I skipped like the whole thing☠️
VOTE & COMMENT😝