ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 18 (🍋)

Ep 18

Previously....

It started raining but we didn't even care everyone's playing with balloons and were honestly having so much fun right now.

They bring out food and I immediately fuck that shit up.

"Damn girl." Sapphire chuckles and I laugh with her.

It's finally time for us to go and I'm glad we were able to have a fun time without any fights but I was still able to feel Tesehki's eyes all over me.

Present.

𝑅𝑜𝓈é 𝒫𝑜𝓋:

The next day I couldn't seem to find Tesehki anywhere giving me a bad feeling in my stomach but I tried to ignore it.

Natalie says we're getting on a boat which makes me pretty excited.

Outfit:

Scotty starts a conversation while we're in the car and I'm sat next to Ahna

"So how y'all feel about the club last night was it lit?"

"That shit was lit."

"It was fun."

"I had fun."

"The food was good."

Just remembering the food made me hungry.

Scotty mentions the Balloons and it seems like Diamond forget about them so all the girls motioned with there hands how Diamond was sucking on it.

"Everyone was sucking that shit." Kali says and laugh nodding in agreement.

The girls keep talking but I honestly just miss Sehki.

We finally arrive at the beach and i'm just excited to vibe with the girls and get this over with.

"Cmon baddies!"

We all pose for a cute picture and I pose next to scotty with a peace sign and a kissy face.

"Baddies!" We all yell and I hear Kali's squeal and laugh.

We decide to race and I go up against Scotty, Tinka, Sapphire and Kali.

"Set go!" Nat yells and I immediately sprint off.

"Wait bitch!" I hear scotty laugh watching how fast I ran.

We all scream while running and laughing.

"Rollie and Biggie let's go."

"Girl fuck you."

I cheer on Tinka as her and Jela race.

"So you guys, we're about to go out on the boat - But i'm gonna go grab somebody with Rollie and I'll be right back." Natalie announces.