CHAPTER 4.5: Classes Relationships

Chapter 1 and 2 revision should be done when this come out. check them out before reading fr

I said 2 week+ but didn't expect to be releasing TWO MONTHS A CHAPTER at all. I basically had to change a lot of things in the earlier chapters sooo...

I've planned a lot of things during this disappearance, so expect more frequent upload, or maybe not,Who knows?

Anyways enjoy

—Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV—

About one week had passed since my enrollment into the Advanced nurturing high school. I'm beginning to get more familiar with my classmates. My short term mission of making friend didn't went too bad or too good... i think? The structure of the class has been mostly established and students can be sorted into different categories using various factors.

For example the hardworking students who focuses on their academic performances. These people never get distracted while in class and review the contents after school ends. Yukimura, Horikita and a few other classify into this category.They will most likely be the ones getting the most score out of everyone. Well, save for Anomalies like Koenji and myself of course.

And then using other factors like having influence among our classmates and having a huge social circle. They're almost never seen without being accompanied by at least a few people. Hirata, Kushida, and the Ponytail blonde haired girl named Karuizawa classified into this category.

On that Note, there's also a group of which our classmates unanimously classified as "the idiot trio" consisting of Sudou, Ike and Yamauchi.
As the name implies, these three faces dislike from most of the class, presumably from their Pervertedness and insufferable personalities.In the class social hierarchy, they are undoubtedly at the bottom.

People all has different specialties and abilities and behave differently due to multiple factors. Since from my observation, it's almost certain there will be competitions between the classes. I naturally also had some thoughts about probing them to see how much use they can be to the class compare to how much harm they can bring. I have gained some insight about Sudou in this term already, although he is hot tempered. He is not exactly a bad person as I have come to learn after talking to him more,and among this group of "Idiot trio" He's ironically the one who can control his Perversion the best.

He has quite impressive physical ability. Just a little more refinement in his manners would make him a great asset to the class.

Thus, he's out of the picture in the topic of who I would eliminate first.

I have observed and gained some understanding of what most students of our class are capable of. There aren't anyone notably more defective or more competent in comparison to everyone else, save for the fews I mentioned earlier. But there is always a possibility someone else is hiding their ability the same way I am doing.

That leaves Ike and Yamauchi of the idiot trio for me to determine who among the two is more useful. If it turns out they both had hidden skills more valuable than the average member of the class, my investigation would have to inevitably be prolonged.

Class went as usual today, most of the class were sometimes paying attention, sometimes not. Sudou had gotten better at concentrating on the lesson, he got a little distracted sometimes trying to get a glance at my sear neighbor though. But it's still much better than before. He likely had a motivation that helped him, I wonder what that might be...