Part 53

FF: Aashiqui- An Intense Love Story
PART -53
After Two Days,
Khushi looked up at her two kids who are currently sitting on the floor of their living room playing with their study material ..
Khushi : Aru ? Show Me the Red color ? ( She asked Arshi who picks the red color blocks scattered around her , as she instantly put it inside her mourh making Khushi slapped on her mouth ) Aru don't you get food to eat .  Nikalo isse ..  ( She said eyeing Arshi while Musky giggled swaying the false braid that she have worn ovet her head )
Musky : Mumma See .. See my long hair ...... ( She said twirling around) Anhh .. Aru .  No .  ( she exclaimed , running away from her sister who started chasing her targetting her braid )
Arshi : Didi .. do .. do ...
Khushi : Aru. .. Why are you behind Musky's things .. You have your own .. Why don't you play with that . 
Arshi pouts, before they heard the door bell rang and they instantky rushed towards the door exclaiming in joy
" Paaah " They shout as they met their father who returned back home ... Arnav picked Arshi kissing her nose
Arnav : how are you princess ( Arnav said as Arshi licks her tongue against his stubble) Aru .. No ... !!
He glanced at Musky who was spinning around in a circle
Arnav : What is happening over here ... Musky  why are you spinning around like this bachha .. You will fell sick
Khushi : this is called pagalpanti ..  Musky Enough ( khushi stopped Musky as she reached towards Arnav ) How was your day
Arnav : Good .. But inha toh chiriya ghar bana rakha hai ..
Khushi sighed as she said throwing her hands up in the air
Khushi : Ok .. Let's end the blog here  Common Kids ... ( She  pick Arshi from his lap ) Ek thappar lagaungi .. Have not I said  you don't do such act when Papa comes from outside ...
Arshi pouts, as Khushi glanced at her cameraman who finished the shot and reached towards her ..
Khushi : Thanks ... Ray .. Please do  send me the Editing before airing it ...  ( Ray nodded and left away but not  before greeting Arnav )
Arnav : Baap Re !!!  I never knew Musky can be this notorous ..who would have thought this is our same Musky who was all a calm and shy  baby just few years back . ...
Khushi : Time changes ..and Arshi adding to the list Musky got a companion for her naughtiness .. It is good Arnav.. Bachhe ab badmashi nahi karenge toh kab karenge
Arnav : Is not you who keeps complaining on me about how naughty the babies are .. 
Khushi : So ? Do you two have any idea what these two do all the day around .. Choriye Woh Sab ? Have you check with the Family ? When they are coming
Arnav : Have already spoken with Akash they already reached Mumbai and got into the Cars ... They will be visiting Siddhi Vinayak Mandir on the way  of to our house ...
Khushi : Siddhi Viniyak Mandir ? It would be too crowded at this time of the year ...
Arnav : Don't worry !! I  have already makes an arrangements over there ..They would be having a hassle free visit .. Akash told It was Mr Gupta who wants to visit the place ..
Khushi : Yeah My Father always wanted to visit the place ... ( Khushi let out a sigh ) It's going to be really awkard with them staying under one roof... They will behave as if ( Khushi let out a sigh) Choriye .  I don't want to discuss on these things and spoil my mood ..  We have lot of things to do tomorrow ...
Arnav : Khushi .. I forgot to inform you that one of a Channel has contacted Us and wanted to  stream our Event Live tomorrow on the channel .
Khushi : Yeah I know .... They have informed me as well ... ( She smiled ) ASR Ka Event hai akhir ... ( Arnav shook his head ) Kids  You should behave with the family around
Musky : Aiee ..Aiee .. Ala bappa moliya ..
Arshi : Moliya .. Moliya ... alaaa ... ( Khushi and Arnav laughed out seeing their kids antics )
***********************
Khushi smiled greeting the family who have reached home just half an hour back and was seated in  couch as Khushi served them with pleasanteries ...
Khushi : Nani .. Hope you don't face problem coming here ? And How was your visit at Siddhi Vinayak .. Hope you didn't face trouble over there ..
Nani : If it was not for Chotte, We wouldn't have able to visit the temple in such crowd .... It was Gupta ji's wish to visit there ..
Khushi : Perks of having a Superstar as a Relative ( she laughed out as Manorama roamed her eyed around )
Manorama: Mansion toh Chakachak hai . Well mantained. Kyu Sasu Maa ... Phati Jeans is better than that Naina ....
Khushi flinched at the tone, but she instantly hold Arnav's wrist who was about to replied her ..
Nani : Manorama .. When you will learn to speak...
Khushi looked up at Sashi who have firmly  denied the cold drink that was offered by the help ...
Musky and Arshi were the first one reaching towards Sashi .. Musky blinked her eyes ..
Musky : Why are you not drinking ? You don't like Cold Drink ... You want bale wala drink ... wait .. wait ...
Arshi : Wail .. Wail ... ( Both the Sisters ran away towards the fridge as Khushi frowned unable to understand what they intend to do .. )
Khushi : Kaha gaye yeh dono ? ( She whispers at her husband  who shrugged his shoulder before her eyes went wide finding Musky and Arshu carrying a Brand New Wine Bottle from Arnav's rare collection ... before anyone could react they reached Sashi Gupta who was sitting with Payal and Garima
Musky : Yeh Chalega ? ... ( She handed him the bottle and Khushi could feel breatheless as everyone gasp as the scene takes place) Pio .. pio .. bale wala dlink ...
( Sashi glared  looking up at Musky and Arshi who stood there offering alcahol to him, What culture these kids are getting .. He thought )
Arshi : Lo .. Lo ..
Arnav : Musky .. Arshi ... Come here ... ( He called his children )
Musky : Kyu Paah ...?  Lo nah Daddu..It's tasty .. Mumma Paah .. have it when they are happy .. We are small nah that is why we cannot ...
Arshi : taltey( She licks her lips by her tongue  making Khushi felt emberassed before she rushed towards Musky snatching the bottle keeping away )
Khushi : Musky Arshi .. ( She glared at the kids who pout seeing their mother angry) Dono ko thappar lagaungi .... Kisne bola apko  yeh sab hat lagane ko ...
Sashi : Bacche toh wohi sikhenge jo woh dekhenge ... ( He comments as Khushi sighed glaring her kids before Arnav picked Arshi in his arms who burst out in tears along with Musky )
******************************
Sashi : They have no shame on their children's actions ... Garima I cannot recognise her .... And Upon that we have to stay here at a place where I don't like to even have a glass of Water .
Garima : What else we can do.... We cannot risk Payal's wedding for our grudges .... It's one of the reason Jiji and Pihu will be joining the marriage directly .. Aab kya kar Sakte hai Sashi Ji ... We don't have any control over the situations ... But are we doing right hiding the truth about how we are related to Khushi from Raizadas
Sashi : Do you think they have any redemptions of their actions ? And did you notice that Actor .. He is full of self esteem ... And our existence do hardly matters to them ...
Garima : We cannot blame someone else when our own daughter is at fault ...( She sighed, sitting on the bed )
****************************
Khushi glares at her children who was now sitting with their feeder inside the mouth ..
Khushi : Did you realize what you both have done  downstairs ? Don't I say you not to touch such things ..
Arnav : You think this is going to have any effect on these two ....  Kids I can watch you both .. ( Arnav said as Arshi and Musky who was smiling making faces at eachother instantly lowers down her heads making puppy face) did you see how they are smiling at each other while hiding from your eyes ?
Khushi letbout a sigh, before they heard a knock only to find Anjali along with Akash ...
Anjali : Did I disturb you both ? Are they still getting scolding ? Kids .. Come  See what bua has brought for you .. Gifts ..
The kids throw their feeder running to Anjali as she bends to pull them in a hug
Akash : Baap Re Bhai .. They are Tufaan .. How did you handle them ?  They offered alcahol to my Father in Law ...
Khushi : They are normally silent but they got wings seeing new people .. ( She said sighing ) It was totally emberassing for us as well with the elders around
Anjali : We knew Chotte drinks frequently .. You too do have such habits we never knows ...  Wow ..  The Pool view is so nice .... ( She said walking ahead towards the pool side )
Musky : buee you want to swim .... I can give you Mumma's bi... bi... bil..ni ....
Arshi : Lash.. lash
Arnav : Chup .. Chup Bilkul chup Dono ...
Khushi : Did you realise where I am stuck with these two ?
************************
Aman and Panchi walked inside to meet the family, before Aman leans touching Nani's feet ..
Aman : How are you Nani .. You are same as before ....
Nani :  But you have forgotten me Amanwa ... You hardly keep a contact  with us ... And This is our Bahu isn't she ?  She is beautiful stay blessed!! ( Panchi smiled hugging Nani )
Panchi : I am coming meeting the kids and Khushi ...
She said walking away to meet Khushi and the kids
***********************
Khushi : Why are you laughing now Panchi ? Do you realize how emberassing it was ...
Panchi : I am so sorry .. Ek baat bolu Khushi Sudhar ja ..varna yeh din dur nahi hai jis din tere bachhe tere sex life ko bhi bahar nikal layenge ..
Khushi pouts as Panchi burst out in laughing holding her baby bump
Panchi : ASR kaha pe hai ?
Khushi : He has taken Akash to the studio to check last minute prepartions for tomorroe.. I will seriously go mad with these two one day
Panchi : I saw your parents downstairs they were staring at me as if I am some sort ot culprit ..
Khushi : We are getting such glares since long ... It's totally awkard ...
*******************
It was late night, when Arnav returned from studio He was going toward his room when he find Sashi Gupta near the corridor Probably He was speaking with someone over the Phone
Arnav : Mr. Gupta .. Aap inha ? Did you requires anything .. ( Sashi frowned at Arnav before he tries to walk away but Arnav respond ) I appologise  on behalf of my kids for what happened downstairs earlier today ...
Sashi : I don't expect anything more from the kids of such actors who themselves holds no morales ..
Arnav let out a sigh clenching his fist ,
Arnav : Morales ?  What morales exactly means for you ?   ( He said smiling at him ) We cannot predict something without knowing the depth of it ? Could We .. Well tomorrow We have arranged a Small Puja at my studio .. Will be glad if you joined there with your family .. Good Night ..
He said as he walks away attending a call
To be contd