Part 30

FF : AASHIQUI – AN INTENSE LOVE STORY 

PART 30 

 Khushi closed her eyes tightly letting the tears rpolled down her cheeks , evwrything is finsihed she is getting punishment for Loving some one with her everything .she let out a sigh before walking away from there only to get bump by someone she raised her eyes to meet the chocolate orbs 

 Khushi: ( whispered ) ar..nav .. ( arnva caressed her hair before pulling her in his embrace ) 

 Arnav : Ssh I know .. ( he looked at the producers) malhotra .. I am putting down My papers Too .. ( he said before taking her away with him while their gurads … protected them from the Media ) 

 This was supposed to be happen !! Aashiqui is not that easy .,.. 

************************************************************************************ 

 The news of Arnav and Khushi being in relationship spread like a Fire among the public .. and Over That Media were adding up their own stories to the news for their own Benefit .. arnav has already switched off Khushi’s phone which was keep on ringing since the time their News get leaked in the Media .. 

 Khushi’s was in tears as she sat in the living room of Shantivan with Panchi comforting her while Arnav and Aman were trying their best to find Out a solution of this problem 

 Arnav : what Crap they are showing ? dammit !! I will Sue these people for harassing general public ..( He said switching off the TV ) 

 Panchi: is there any benefit of shouting on the Medias Now ? This matter will get more worst .. this was supposed to be happened .. Rajesh Srivastava is not a Person to keep quite after what just happened with his daughter ! and I am sure .. He is the one behind all these maze !!

 Arnav groaned angrily pressing his palms on his forehead as he slumped down on the sofa 

 Panchi : There is No one at fault except you Both .. I told you many times Khushi Don’t involve in all these … Fangirling is other thing and making Your Hero your Boyfriend is another thing .. But You never listened to me … ! instead of listening to me .. You did whatever you feel like .. without thinking the consequence .. and Now see what it leads to You .. Badnaami !! Your career is at stake .. your reputation is being splashed by .. !! There is no benefit of crying now , because you are the one who invited this … 

 Arnav : enough Panchi .. what You think that I playing with her emotions .. What do You mean to say .. Please Panchi At least we didn’t expect this from You .. I Love Khushi and I know My responsibility towards her …. I married her .. our relationship is not Illegal

Panchi: Great Congratulation !! Go and shout this to The world .. I want to see Who listened to your confession and support You .. You know what Even then people will accused Khushi .. they will not anything to You .. because Everytime a Woman becomes wrong however it might be the Man who is also at fault .. She will be known as a Second woman only or to be Worst a Whore of Yours .. as you are not legally divorced with your first Wife … 

 Khushi closed her eyes hearing the term ‘ WHORE ‘ she stood up and rushed upstairs .. without listening to anyone’s talk 

 Aman : stop it Pnachi is it a time to discuss all these things .. Here , we should try to support Khushi who is just shocked after what happened but then again you both are quarelling instead of finding a Solutions .. 

 ************************************************ 

 Khushi was standing near the poolside gazing at the pool water as All the words started Echoing in her eras