Part 4

FF  : AASHIQUI – AN INTENSE LOVE STORY  

PART 4 : 

  Khushi: anhh  thank  ..you  !!  

 Aranv :  thank  you    ?  thank for  what  ?  do I did  anything  for  which  you  can  thanks me I  couldn’t remember!!  ..  waise  you  should  thank  your fate  because    another  shot ... if  I had  to  take  ..  I  would  have  surely cancel  down the  shooting  !! ..    (  he  smirked  while khushi lowered  down  her  eyes  ..   he  was about to  walk  but  stopped ..  )  waise  ..it  will be  interesting to  work  with  you  !!  .. and  ek shot ..achha diya  ..  toh  ..  zyada  khush  mat  hona  !!   ..   (  he    said  and      wink  ... at  her and  left  while  khushi  blinked  her  ...  eyes  several  times  ..    ..  he is  sucha  compel  character  !!  sometimes    help  her  and  then again  mocked  her ..choro  .. but the  best  thing is he  helped  her  ...  !!    in his  way  ) 

************************************************************************************ 

Khushi  was     twisting  and  tossing  on  her  bed ..  while   thinking  about   today’s  event  in  the  shooting  area  ..  khushi  hugged    her  pillow more tightly against  her chest and  smile  thinking  arnav   who    have  encouraged  her  for giving  the  shoot   ...  she  sat  up  on  the bed  and  looked  up  and  said  ..  

  Khushi: bahgwaan  ji  ..  I cant believe you  are  so  great  ..  that  you  make landed   in  your daamd’s  arms  directly on  the  first    meet  ?  areey daamad    kaun ?    bhagwaan  ji ...  ASR  aur  kaun  !!  .. but   I  was  little  upset  too  bhagwaan  ji ..when  he   talked rudely  to me  ..  but  later  ..  the  way he encourages  though  the  words  was  rude but   his  intention  was  wise  ..   anhh !!  sab  hi agar  ek jaise  honge toh  sab  ASR  nah  ban jaye  !!  ( she chuckled .. )  and now  I am   more into  him  ...  he he !! bhagwaan ji  ..  you  know  ..  he  said  “ I  love you “ but to my reel  character  ....   huh  !! I  wish  the  day too  come very soon when he  say “  I love  you  khushi”  (  she  chuckled  while slapping her  haed playfully   when  she    saw  panchi  entering  the  room  while  talking  on  the  phone  khushi   glance  at  the  clock and  frowned)  

  Khushi:  oyee  panchi  ki bachhi  ?  if  you are   engrossed  in  talking  with  your  bf   at  this .hour of night  then  fine  continues  !!   but  it doesn’t  seem  to me that  it’s  any  personal call  rather than a  professional  one .. so  producer   devi  please  .. will  you  shut  your    dam  phone .. so  I  can  sleep ..(  panchi  narrows  her  eyes  while    exchanging few  words   she        cut the call and  walked to  her  . while shaking her  head  )  

  Panchi:  what   shall I  do   with  you ? say me  khush ?  atleast   I am  doing  work    ! not like    you murmuring  to  herself famticsying   something  which  is  not  possible  ?  

Khushi : (  frowning)  what  ?  

  Panchi: baby  ..  stop  pretending  ..    I  know  what  you  were  thinking .  and  also  know  where .your    thoughts  starts  and  end  only  !!(  khushi pout  kiddishly  .. ) unhh   ( raising her  eyebrow)  I have  missed  you     drooling  over  ASR  !! ..  you   were looking  at  him as  if  you  will dine him  up!! 

 Khushi:  so  what  ? is it   wrong  to oogle  someone    haan  ?   and  you  know  he  is  so  handsome  !!!  and   I  don’t need anyone’s  permission  to drool over my  HERO