Seventeen | R E V E N G E

— THE POGUES GO TO BARRYS HOUSE

"Welcome to crack head waste land." Sarah said.

"I don't know about this. Dude why are we at Barry's?" Pope asked.

"This will only take a second." JJ brushed him off.

"Where are you going?" John B said. He responded with something in Spanish that we all didn't understand. John B went inside after JJ to see what's up.

JJ came back out out of the house holding a wad of cash. "Alright so we're looking at five grand each for reparation for putting us through that bullshit. Sorry about that, yall."

Kiara crossed her arms, "So that's what we're doing now. We're robbing drug dealers?"

"This Barry guy is gonna find out. He's gonna come after us." Sarah added.

"Trust me. He will." I said. "Just put the money back, we don't need it if we have the gold."

"How'd you guys like having a gun pulled out on you?" JJ pointed to us.

"Relax." John B said.

"He had it right here on you." JJ pointed to the center of John Bs forehead.

"We've gotta go get the gold okay? Just give me that shit we're putting it back." John B reached for JJ's hand only to be slammed against the van. "You feel like a tough guy huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punch him In the throat."

"Yeah good fucking idea, JJ." John B said.

"I'm not putting it back." JJ climbed in the van. We all looked around. "You guys getting in or what?"

He waited until somebody moved, but when that didn't happen, he got out of the van throwing his hands on his hips. "What?"

"We're not taking your shit." John B shrugged.

"Oh. My shit?"

"Yes" Kie said. "Your pulling guns on people shit."

"You're acting like a freaking maniac." Pope added.

JJ threw his arms up, "Pope! I took the fall for you man. You know how much money I owe because of you?"

"I'm gonna pay you back and I didn't even ask for you to do that." Pope snapped back.

"I just did! Pay it back right here right now by myself. You know what that's exactly what I'm going to do. Go off by myself."

"JJ!" I said. Kie placed a hand on my shoulder. "Just let him go."

As JJ goes off on his own the rest of us go back to the cut. Sarah, John B and I leave together in the Twinkie. Kie and Pope go to check out the well again to get the measurements of the rope we'd need to go back down there and get the rest of the gold.

The radio played faint music as John B drove the Twinkie to drop me off back at my house. It was quiet and peaceful knowing we were set for life now, until...

Suddenly Rafe came out of no where on his bike and started beeping the horn as he drove up to the drivers window on John B's side. "Hey, pull that piece of shit over!"

"Shit." I mutter to myself.

John B pulled the van over and Rafe turned into a halt in front of us. I got out of the van, immediately going up to him, still upset about him doing cocaine.

"Where the hell have you been?" Rafe said, tossing his helmet on his bike.

"Busy?" I say. "I needed to help my friends."