Introduction/Background info

Background Info:

When you were only 2 months old your family moved to a small town in Norway called Trofors. It is a very beautiful town with stunning nature all around. The moment you turned 5 you started school unaware that that day you would make you're best friend but also you life long enemy. Marcus had always been the sweetest boy but his twin brother Martinus was your nemesis. The whole way through school these relationship stayed the same and never changed. In the last day of school you and Martinus hoped to never cross paths again but you and Marcus's friendship didn't let that happen. Now you have a 'little sister' and 'older sister' who make it even more challenging to ignore him.

Character Introduction:

Y/N:
You're a 21-year-old from Denmark but have always lived in Trofors. Playing football has always been your passion ever since you learnt how to kick a ball. You have been best friends with Marcus since childhood but have always despised Martinus, who bullied you. Emma, 5 years younger but feels like your little sister, and the Gunnarsen parents have always treated you like their own. Nora, 3 Years older is like the protective elder sister you never had growing up.

Marcus Gunnarsen:
A 21-year-old from Norway. A talented football player, singer in the famous pop-duo 'Marcus and Martinus' and a pianist. He has always been there for you and you have always been there for him. His brother dosen't get what's so great about you but dosent say anything to Marcus. His little sister is like his own daughter. But since he was 20 he has only had eyes for 1 girl, Nora Gartland.

Martinus Gunnarsen:
A 21-year-old who is Marcus's younger twin brother. He absolutely hates you (or so we think) from the moment you met but because his family loves you has never been able to get away from you. He is a fantastic football player, singer (the second part of the duo 'Marcus and Martinus') and guitarist. His little sister is his favourite girl in the world and they have an unbreakable bond! Although he has gone through many relationships, he has not found the one, or so he thinks...

Emma Gunnarsen:
Marcus and Martinus have always been 16-year-old Emmas idols despite being her brothers. When she was 10 she met you and now your like her older sister who she can relate to more than her brothers. She also is a great singer who has built her own career following in her brothers footsteps. Just like her older brother has not found her love.

Nora Gartland:
Despite being 24, Nora has never left your side when you needed a shoulder to cry on. Even if she was in pain. After moving to Norway a few years ago she met the love of her life in a coffee shop, Marcus. She has always seen something between you and Martinus but no one else believes her.

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️:
THIS STORY CONTAINS STONG LANGUAGE, ADULT THEMES SUCH AS SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG EMOTIONS AND EVENTS/SITUATIONS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. I AM NOT A PRO WRITER SO THROUGH OUT THE STORY THERE MIGHT BE SPELLING ERRORS, TYPOS AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. THIS STORY IS ORIGINAL AND BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR ONLY!

Now that you know a little bit about what you're about to read, please understand that the scenarios in this text are completely fake. Through the story the characters will start so unfold and more emotion will be added. This story is fully fictional and does not convey exactly what the characters are like in real life. But for now i hope that you will enjoy my story and will return for many chapters.

-hope to see you soon!