Chapter 2: Invited

The next morning when you woke up you saw 20 missed called from Emma, Marcus and Nora and you thought something like a terrible accident has happened to one of them but you came to find out when you opened your messages that they wanted to invite you to their house. You thought they went a little overboard with the calls but you were so glad that they really wanted you to come over. The only bad part was you had to see Martinus after last night.

Then you remembered he had your stuff so you actually were relieved they wanted to see you earlier than Marcus had told you to come.

You quickly replied to them telling them that you were sleeping and just woke up. Then went to go get ready.

After you were ready and ate breakfast Marcus messaged you again and told you to meet them at their house as soon as possible because he wanted to see you again which was understandable because the last time you met was about 3 weeks ago after the performed at Melodifestivalen but sadly lost.

You grabbed your stuff and got a taxi because you didn't have a car yet and the Gunnarsen house was at the other side of the village and it was snowing that morning.

When the taxi arrived you got in, payed and left. You arrived at their house in about 10 Minutes and were so excited to see everyone even
Martinus but only to get your stuff that he took.

You then knocked and were really happy to see that Emma answered the door. You immediately gave her a tight long hug because you missed your 'little sis' soooo much. She let you in and the next person you saw was Nora coming down the stairs. She practically ran down embracing you in her arms whilst saying "Y/N!!! It's been too long omg! I'm so happy you're finally here!"

You replied with an extremely happy voice, "Omg NORAAAA, It feels likes its been years! You have to catch me up on all the gossip you know! Hahahaha"

That's when you turned to see Marcus sitting on the couch on his phone who hasn't realised you had already arrived so instead of saying hi normally,  you decided to scare him first.

Making sure you were quiet you crept up behind him prepare to scare him when he sat up from lying down so you hid behind the couch. Luckily he hadn't seen you yet. You slowly and quietly stood up and quickly hugged Marcus from behind making him jump up and scream.

"AHAHAHHAHHA! MARCUS YOU SCREAM LIKE A GIRL!" You shouted at before he look and knew it was you with Emma and Nora laughing in the background too.

"Hey! Don't do that Y/N! You know I can't get scared! But hey Y/N I missed you smmm! Been ages!" He said turning to you and hugging you tightly!

"So do you want a drink? There's something me, Martinus and Nora wanna ask!!" He turned pointing to the couch.

"Sure! Why not? I will sit down in the mean time but what do you wanna ask me?" You ask with curiosity in your voice.

"You will find out soon." Marcus said before shouting, "NORAAAA, CAN YOU GET TINUS DOWN HERE!"

" OKAY! I WILL" Nora replies as she does up and tells Martinus to come down and sit in the living room.

"Noraaa, tell me please!" You beg Nora as she sits down next to where Marcus was sitting.

"No, you will find out soon! Just wait for the boys. Well here's one!" She said looking back to Marcus who has your guys' drinks

"MARTINUS! C'MON UR TAKING FOREVER" he shouts again

"COMING JUST GRABBING Y/N'S HOODIE OUT THE DRYER" Martinus shouts back down.

"Wait, howled he know I'm here? No one told him." You turned to the others.

"Idk, well here he finally is." Marcus replies.

You turn back to see Martinus right behind you, "Hey guys. Here is your stuff Y/N. " he said throwing the washed and folded hoodie and pen that was sin a box onto your lap before sitting down at the edge of the couch.

"Thanks, why'd u wash it and whys the pen in a box?" You said as you looked at him to see his usual grumpy fae when he saw you.

"It was wet and dirty! Did you want me to give it to you like that? I can make it like that again now. And the pen is in a box because i didn't want it to get broken, you always have it with u." He said being cold again after last night.

"No it's good, thank you." You said back whilst being annoyed because of how he was acting again.

"Anyways, wat did you guys want to ask me?!" You said getting straight to the point.

"Well..." Marcus replied

Chapter 3 soon!

-till i see you again! <3