2

It was 8th period and in an hour I was gonna be home from this prison. I was walking to Math class with Cassie and Sophie. (Of course)

"Can you try and get out of going to Madison this weekend?" Cassie said to Sophie, begging.

"I'm not sure cause my parents and I have plans for this concert thing. I don't really wanna go though. But i'll try and get out of it" 

"Yeah yeah do that" Me and Cassie say while smiling.

I got all my stuff from my locker and walked toward the school front doors then I felt a tap on my shoulder which frightened me. I turn around and see Harry.

"Hey"

"Oh hey. You scared me haha" I say catching my breath.

"Oh haha. I'm sorry!"

"No, no its totally fine"

"Haha alright. Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go get something to eat later..?" He says slowly.

"Yeah sure. Let's say around 7?" I reply.

"Yes, that'd be great. I'll pick up." He smiles

"Alright! Well I better start walking home. I have some math homework which might take me awhile. Ha" I say about to turn around.

"I can give you a ride. If you want." He answers.

"Uh yeah sure. That'd be great." I say smiling.

"Alrighty, follow me." We both start walking toward the parking lot. His car was a black Camero with white stripes. 

"Wow, nice whip." I say laughing.

"Haha thanks. It was my brothers before he got a new one and moved to South Carolina."

"Nice."

-------------------------------------------

Not done yet!! I've been really busy & I keep trying to finish this chapter but I'm really really busy rn..