Sisters

Daryl kisses her. Maggie comes from behind beth and pulls her aways. "what the hell" daryl says. "we're going to make her look like the most beautiful bride." says jessie. "yeah calm down daryl. Rick and glenn go get daryl ready. I found a few suits out there."

They take beth into the bathroom and put her in a big bubble bath. "whats this for exactly?" beth asks. "you're getting ready for a wedding. Just release your stress right now." jessie says "oh ok." beth says. Once she starts relaxing they pull her out and start getting her ready. They sit her at her vanity. She looks down and they found make up. Her face lights up. "how'd you guys get it?!" "it took awhile but we did it. For you sweetie" maggie says. "i still had this from before but haven't used it in i dont know how long." jessie says amd pulls out a hair curler. Beth smiles. "never thought any of this would happen again." they start curling her hair. Her beautiful blonde hair looked great with nice curls in it.

They got her hair all curled and started woth makeup. They put a peach color on her eyes, then eye line, then mascara. They dragged her over to the closet. Maggie picked up a little pink bag that said victorias secret. "i go into there and there was a lot still there." she picked up a bra and a thong and then some lingerie. "for tonight sis." she kissed beths head and then winked at her. Then they pull it out. A dress in a bag. "this was very hard to get sis" she takes the plastic off. Its a silk white strapless dress with a long train and a slit up one side. "you look like you were the same size from before, youve always been so skinny. I got the size me and daddy got for your homecoming dress" beth puts it on and it fits perfectly. "Thank you.... so much... you guys juat gave me what i thought was never going to happen" maggie amd jessie hug her. "dont cry your make up" jessie say laughing with tears running down her face. "alright." maggie grabs the train of her dress and they start walking to the church .