Part 27

You arrived back home safely, with your family. Luke had taken Skylar to bed as she fell asleep in the car on the way home. You sat at the kitchen island "mum can I get my room redone?" Aria asked and you looked at Luke as he walked in "sure why not" he said and you nodded agreeing with your husband "the guys are coming over okay?" Luke told you and you nodded "as long as they don't wake up sleeping beauty upstairs, you know how she gets when she doesn't get her sleep" you told him "much like you" he mumbled before giving you a gleaming pearly white smile and walked outside. Calum, Ashton and Michael soon showed up. Occupying Luke to get him away from you, although you obviously didn't mind the affection your husband was giving you, the twins were sitting on the couch, both on their iPads "go outside and play" you told them and they looked at you before returning to their screens "no I'm serious this time guys go outside and play" you told them crossing your arms over your chest "yeah right" Jake said and you walked out the family room and over to the cupboard and turned off the wifi, you soon heard annoyed screams come from the basement and the family room, which made everyone run upstairs to see you locking the cupboard "what do you think your doing" Ashton said and you gave him a look which said 'don't push it Irwin' "babe, why did you turn it off?" Luke asked you and you looked at the twins "outside and play" you told them and they handed you their iPads before walking through the house to the backdoor, you smiled triumphantly, knowing you were getting somewhere with them "you four outside too" you said and they grumbled before obeying and walked in the same direction the twins went, you heard small footsteps come from the stairs so you looked up and saw Skylar holding her teddy bear and rubbing her eye with the back of her small hand.