Chapter five

*****PRESENT TIME*****
  Shinji and Lawrence stopped by thier locker to get their books before class starts.
    "Shinji..!Hey!!good morning!!" Lexi screamed waving at him and an embarrassed Yuri stood beside her.
    "Who is that?" Lawrence asked
    "Lora's twin sister" Shinji replied slamming his locker shut.
    "What does she want ?"
    "I don't know" Shinji sighed "come  on let's go"
    "Where to?"
    "I wanna go talk to her" Shinji took Lawrence's hand and drew him along. As Shinji came close Yuri left the scene to avoid being questioned by Shinji, she was supposed to be in class by now.
    "Good morning Lexi" Shinji greeted Lexi now standing before her.
    "Good morning, good looking " Lexi blushed
    "Oh this is going to be fun " Lawrence chuckled and Shinji nudged him in the ribs.
    "Make this quick Lexi, I have to be in class"
    "Ok.. ok so last night uhh my parents said Lora was missing" Lexi said " I thought it would be nice for you to know she might not be coming back"
    "Missing?"
    "Yeah she left my grandma's house to god - knows - where and she didn't come back..." Lexi explained.
    "How long has she been missing?"Shinji asked
    "I don't really know" Lexi said " we got informed yesterday I don't know how long"
    "Oh that's bad " Lawrence bit his lip
    "I know dummy" Shinji sighed
    "You know I was wondering if I could get your number"
    "Lexi , not this again"
    "What's wrong? "Lexi took his hand
    "Please don't touch me" Shinji took a few steps away from her.
    "Am leaving" Lawrence said before running off
    "Why are you acting like this? " Lexi frowned " You hold hands with Lora all the time"
    "Excuse me , I have to go" Shinji sighed " thank you for keeping me updated, let me know when you guys find her" Shinji turned and walked away.
  Lexi took a deep breath and exhaled 'how does Lora do this'
    Lexi folded her arms and bit her bottom lip 'Getting hot guys to talk to her . What kind Witch Craft does she use on them '
    "Lexi" some one called for her from behind.
    "What ?" Lexi turned to see who it was.
    "Am done with your homework " Chris (Lexi fake boyfriend / she's only with him because he does her home work ) stood behind her.
    "Thanks darling " Lexi kissed him on the cheek.
    "Why don't you kiss me on the lips? " Chris asked
    "Cause I don't want to and I don't have to" Lexi frowned
    "Where you talking to Shinji Yoshino " Chris asked
    "Yeah, why? "
    "I don't like the way you look at him "
    "Yeah, I don't really care " Lexi walked away leaving Chris behind.

  SARAH'S HOUSE IN VIRGINIA
Sarah had called some Police officer to her resident to investigate Lora case.
    "So, what you are telling me is that your family thinks you are a witch, because of your grandma ?" Sarah asked not completely convince by Lora's story.
    "She says I reincarnated her step sister who was a witch, she also said I looked a lot like like her step sister , Cordelia. she told my dad the strange mark on my neck was because Cordelia her step sister was hung to death by the town's people because she was caught practicing witch craft "Lora explained
    "Does everything one in your family believe this story " one officer asked.
    "Everyone, except my Mum and my Anut Kelly they don't believe my grandma's stories " Lora said " They are the only ones who love me "
    "Is that why your grandma was trying to kill you" Sarah asked.
    "I think so" Lora began to tear up a little " Every since I was little she didn't like me . She'd always call me a wicth and she would say 'ONE DAY I'LL GET RID OF YOU ' "
    "Is your mother aware this has been going on ? " Another officer asked
    "I did tell her a few times, but I got tried of it." Lora wipe her tears.
    "Why? "
    "She would always confront my dad about my grandma and he would come to my room at night and start calling me names for no reason. He would say 'DON'T RUIN MY MARRIAGE WICTH' and I started feeling guilty I didn't want to cause any trouble for my mum"
    "Did you tell your mom about this? "
    "No"
    "Why? "
    "I don't want my parents to get divorce, my dad really love my mum I don't wanna ruin that "
    "Are your parents Christian?"
    "Just my mum am not sure what god my dad worship"
    "Would you like to return home to your parents"
    "Yes, I miss Mum alot"
    "Okay if you say so" the officer looked at Sarah " we'll let you know when we contact her parents "
       AT SCHOOL
  Shinji sat on the blee chairs and watched his team mates practice. (Shinji was a member of the school's football team.) The team's coach Mr George was sitting beside Shinji .
    "Everything alright my boy?" He asked noticing the pensive look on Shinji's face.
    "Am fine coach "
    "You sure¿ Cause you don't look fine to me"
    "Am fine , trust me"
    "Well you haven't step foot on the picth since you got here" the coach said
    "Am just a little tried today, maybe tomorrow I'll practice with the rest"

..... Continue reading in the next chapter.....