CHAPTER 7 - THE GOLDEN KNIGHT NOZOGI

This part is about the last Golden-Knight Nozogi, human name Tenya. He is a bit different from other Golden-Knight. Unlike his fellow Golden-Knight, Tenya was known for his kindness and friendly personality. Most of all, for his helping hand attitude. Wherever he is, he can always mingle with anyone. Last time, he was on an oil drilling ship. He acts like one of the crew, helping anyone that needs his help and doing the job whatever he's told to do. But everything he did, he not did for no purpose. He got a report that there was a Terror sneaking into the ship, disguised as one of the crew members. That's why he was there to investigate it. And that's true, when the nights come, one of the crew transforms into a Terror, an A-Rank Terror precisely. He consumed anyone on the ship that he met. The crew members there that are still alive are frightening and try to run away, however they are in the middle of open sea. So the situation turns out to be chaotic. People are running here and there, only Tenya who walks towards to the Terror. When Tenya met the A-Rank Terror, the Terror was quite confusing because Tenya seemed not afraid of him, instead coming near to him. The conversation between them occurred.

A-Rank Terror: "Huh?? Weird... Humans are afraid of me but you instead walks towards me. Who are you? You are not scared of being eaten alive? Hahaha..."

Tenya: "Uhm... No. In fact, I saw so many Terror who had big mouths like you before, but in the end, they all ended up in Nether-Land." (it means underworld),

A-Rank Terror: "Huh!! Let's see who is the big mouth here. Szinnggg... Hyaahhh... swinnggg... swinnggg... swinnggg..."

Tenya: "fasshhh... fasshhh... fasshhh... (the sound of avoiding the attack), baaggg... biiggg... buuggg... thuugghhh.." (punch on the enemy),

A-Rank Terror: "Duaagghhh... argghhh... Damn you... !!! swinnggg..."

Tenya: "Wosshhh... (jumping backward), hensō... !!!" (change into Golden-Knight Nozogi).

A-Rank Terror: "Wha-what?? Golden-Knight... You fucking bastard !!! Hyaahhh... swinnggg..."

Nozogi: "Szinnggg... trinnggg.... Hyaahhh... swinnggg... swinnggg... swinnggg..."

A-Rank Terror: "Clannggg... szasshhh... szasshhh... arrggghhhh....." (being cut and knocked back).

Without further ado, Nozogi is rushing up to the terror with one deadly blow to slay the terror apart.

Nozogi: "Hyaahhh... wuuzz, swinnggg..." (the wind elemental strike),

A-Rank Terror: "szasshhh... argghhh... fuuzzz..." (dead).

After the incident has subsided, Tenya with the rest of the crew ship is sailing to the near harbor to take a rest. Of course, some of them saw Tenya when he changed into Golden-Knight Nozogi on the ship. But Tenya told them to keep it secret about his identity and they are willing to help as Tenya has saved their life as well. The moment he arrived at the town from the port, he received a message from Senami. Tenya has been asked by ECG elders to investigate something at a town. So Tenya had no problem accepting it. The ECG HQ has suspected there is a motel in town doing some "illegal business" there. There were reported many guests who stayed in the motel and never came out again. Most likely, the guest has been captivated and fed to the terrors. However, the information still remain not clear. That's why ECG sent Tenya to check it out, who happened to be in that town coincidentally. Without wasting time anymore, Tenya is set out immediately to the location. He tried to blend in to be an employee there. Soon Tenya has joined in and works there as a spy. In the first few days, nothing has happened. It just looks like a normal motel, no difference to others. But in the store room, behind it there is another door that prohibits any staff from going in there except the old trusted employee by the boss, who has the access to go in there. That is the place that caught Tenya's attention. Because he is still a newbie, it's impossible for him to go in. But still he needs to find a way to go in there, even have to sneak in. After a few days, indeed there are some guests who check-in to stay there, and never leave the motel. He noticed it, however when he asked the senior employee there, they denied it. They mentioned the guests already checked out in the early morning. That is why Tenya felt something really wrong with this motel. He checked the Motel record data, there is no record of check out time of the guest as they just suddenly vanished from the earth. So he figured out a plan to find out the truth about that "prohibited room". There is a senior employee (a woman) who has access through the door, her name is Irona. So Tenya seduces her and makes Irona like him. And even doing intimate things with him. One night after they're made out, Tenya asks her about that door. But Irona seems to avoid the questions. After persuading for quite a long time, finally Irona promised to let him have a look just from the outside of the door. Then one night, Irona came to look for Tenya. She told him later, she would go inside for cleaning. So this is the chance for Tenya to have a look as he wishes for. After arriving in front of the door, when Irona was trying to open the door, Tenya quickly knocked down Irona by hitting at the back of her neck. And he slowly put Irona down near the wall, and went inside to have a look. Tenya was really surprised by what he saw. Behind that door, it's a big chamber with so many doors at right and left. He opens several doors for checking, although it's empty but he can sense the aura of Terror being here in this chamber. A moment when he thought he wanted to go out, suddenly he heard some noise coming from the end of the room of this chamber. Tenya was curious so he went to take a look. When he opens the door, Tenya is shocked because he saw a couple man and woman were tied there and their mouths were gagged. He recognized them, this is the couple who just checked in a few days ago. Even Tenya couldn't hear their words but still could hear noise that came out from their mouth. So he unties them and asks them what happened. After hearing the story, he brings them out and runs away. Just a moment after they left about a mile from the motel, some terrors appeared, two B-Rank and one A-Rank.