CHAPTER-4

Y/N'S POV:
Next day morning I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly someone is waking me up its so irritation

JUNGKOOK:wake up y/n.....
Y/N:why are waking me up?(sleepy tone)
JUNGKOOK:don't you wanna do workout?
Y/N:are you mad what why would I do workout ....stop making jokes in night and let me sleep jungkook(pulled blanket over her face)

JUNGKOOK:what?seriously y/n yesterday night you only said you want me to train you for getting flat tummy and thin physic now what happen?(pulling blanket)Y/N:(catching blanket)yaaahhhhh stop pulling my blanket

Y/N:(catching blanket)yaaahhhhh stop pulling my blanket .......
JUNGKOOK:come on get up or else am going... today I had  meeting with LA LA LA Lisa....(acting like going)
Y/N:(after hearing that I woke up in speed of light)what you going to meet Lisa why?(got totally from the bed and went near him)

JUNGKOOK: (smiling) good now go and get fresh and come to gym room(leaving)Y/N:but are you really going to meet Lisa today(curiously)JUNGKOOK:(telling by going out of the room)I just simply said that to wake you up there is no meeting with anyone ...

Y/N:but are you really going to meet Lisa today(curiously)
JUNGKOOK:(telling by going out of the room)I just simply said that to wake you up there is no meeting with anyone now go fast and get fresh and come(left)
Y/N:(seriously)he know very well how to wake me up(went to bathroom and get freshed and went to gym room)

JUNGKOOK: (smiling) good now go and get fresh and come to gym room(leaving)Y/N:but are you really going to meet Lisa today(curiously)JUNGKOOK:(telling by going out of the room)I just simply said that to wake you up there is no meeting with anyone ...

Y/N:jungkook I think you didn't saw the time properly its night 5°clock...
JUNGKOOK: its not night y/n its early morning now come and do warmup..(he is doing warmup)
Y/N:(with done face)who will do this time workout jungkook?
JUNGKOOK:now you will do...come and do y/n
Y/N:jungkook lets sleep for some more time naa plzzz(cute face)
JUNGKOOK:(serious face)no not at all come and do now
Y/N:why suddenly you talking like that seriously?
JUNGKOOK: because now am not your boyfriend jungkook ...your couch jungkook and call me couch not jungkook
Y/N:but you are my boyfriend naa
JUNGKOOK: not in the training will you come or I should beat your ass and bring you here
Y/N:(smirked)am always ready for that DADDY...