CHAPTER-8

Y/N'S POV:
He went to studio and am feeling like little pain in heart and i really don't understand what is happening to me but 1 thing I understood that something which jungkook knows but I don't noo and he is hiding near me I was lost in my thoughts and maid came and gavd me dinner and I ate and had my tablets ..

Then next day night me and jungkook watching an kdrama which I always love's to view with him ...so he agreed and watching with me...while watching the kdrama I side hugged him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and then a romantic  scene came and I smiled and idea pooped in my mind and I smirked and saw him who was busy in watching kdrama I slowly took my hand way to his chest slowly craaseing his chest he saw me...

JUNGKOOK: What are you doing baby?? (removed her hand from my chest)
Y/N:whatelse signaling my boyfie that his girlfriend is n€€dy(smirking)
JUNGKOOK:(I know she is n€€dy but we can't do now I don't want to make any pressure on her heart doctor said no for that also..but I can't even say the reason why we should not do now deep in thinking)
Y/N:what happen daddy ...shall we do it...you will do or shall i ride you this time(smirked and sat on his lap)
JUNGKOOK: (she sat on my lap and trying to remove my p@nt then in fast of light I got up from there with her in my arms and went to our bedroom and made her sleep on the bed)
Y/N:don't need to be that much gentle man when now you are going e@t me like an b€@st(then for my surprise he didn't did anything just silently came beside me and slept) what happen jungkook???(confused look)
JUNGKOOK: aaa...nothing baby just my head is paining so not this time...
Y/N:(worried)head is paining should I massage it then come I will massage(sat and about to touch his head but he held my hand and pulled me on his chest...
JUNGKOOK:noo need baby just give me cuddles they are enough to make my every pain vanish...
Y/N:(I blushed at his word)I love you jungkookie....
JUNGKOOK: Love you too baby(hugged her more tight and fall asleep in each other embrace....

J

UNGKOOK'S POV:
As being an a pervert girl my girlfriend always trying to seduce me but am being in limit not doing anything because without doing that I can live but without y/n I can't so I don't take any step like that which cause me to loss her..but when I saw day by day she is becoming weak her chubby cheeks went and eyes became so dull...

                          Y/N'S POV:

I don't no what is happening to me suddenly from some days am feeling so weak and whole face features are changed am little scared and went to jungkookie..

Y/N: jungkook see am changing I don't noo what is happening to me my chubby cheeks went and now am looking so worst(dull face)
JUNGKOOK:(kept finger on her lips) you are not baby you are the most pretty girl of the world now to and for ever too(smiled)

Y/N: jungkook see am changing I don't noo what is happening to me my chubby cheeks went and now am looking so worst(dull face)JUNGKOOK:(kept finger on her lips) you are not baby you are the most pretty girl of the world now to and for ever too(smi...