CHAPTER-9

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
after she fall down I fastly took her to the hospital now she is in operation theater and am outside sat on chair and crying so much......then after  some time doctor came out and I rushed to him....

then after  some time doctor came out and I rushed to him

JUNGKOOK:Doctor what happen??. She is all right naa?nothing is serious right doctor!!!!!(crying)
DOCTOR: clam down Mr jeon actually to be truth she is in last stage and it looks like she pressured on her heart so much so now she is in critical condition...hope everything will be all right....now onwards she will be in our eye sight only it will be better ...now you may see her(doctor left)
JUNGKOOK:(with broken heart tears falling continuously I went inside where she was on bed with oxygen mask and she saw me and removed her oxygen mask I went near her and sat on chair and holded her right hand)
Y/N:(with weak voice)what doctors said jungkook....that am going to die soon...
JUNGKOOK:(I kept my hand on her mouth)noo y/n nothing will happen to you ....am right here....i won't let you go only......(crying continuously)
Y/N:(crying too)jungkook really you will save me....(hoped eyes)
JUNGKOOK: of course my love I will save you....you dont worry(caressing her hand)you take rest OK I will come afterwards...(gave a peck on forehead and I left the room to bring the medicines and food for her)...

Y/N:(he left)GOD I DONT NO WHAT SIN I DID IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE THAT YOU ARE GIVING THIS MUCH PAIN IN MY PRESENT LIFE.. FIRST I DONT NOO WHO MY PARENTS ATE..DONT EVEN NOO MY SURNAME LIVED MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD IN ORPHAN AND WHEN I MET JUNGKOOK I THOUGHT NOW ATLEAST I WILL BE HAPPY WHICH I COULDN'T BE IN MY CHILDHOOD...BUT NOW ALSO I CANT BE WITH MY LOVE ..LEAVING HIM
LEAVE ABOUT ME WHAT HE DID....TILL NOW HE DIDN'T EVEN HARM FOR AN ANT TOO THEN WHY HE SHOULD BEAR THE PAIN OF LEAVING HIS LOVE WHY GOD WHY GOD WHAT WE DID...I JUST HAD ONE WISH PLZ DONT MAKE MY LOVE HURT PLZZ GOD GOD(while crying I said in the room)....

TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
As doctor said she is in hospital only I too not leaving her one minute also not going to practices too just being her side and making her feel happy.....

Y/N:jungkook I had a wish will you make it true?(weak voice)
JUNGKOOK: yaa baby of course I will tell me!!!(caressing her hair)
Y/N:marry someone jungkook!!!!(weak voice)
JUNGKOOK:(shocked) wha..t are y..ou sayi..ng baby??..
Y/N:because I dont want you to cry for me after my death and spoil your life for me ..just marry someone and be happy jungkook(weak voice)
JUNGKOOK: stop it nothing will happen to you...I won't let anything happen to you ...and stop thinking stupid things and just rest OK...

TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK:y/n eat!!!!!
Y/N:jungkook noo I don't want plzzsuu(puppy eyes)
JUNGKOOK:noo don't show those eyes baby and eat silently!!!(extended spoon full of food)
Y/N:JUNGKOOK am full see my tummy it became like an round ball!!(cute pout)
JUNGKOOK: baby the more you eat now it will make you strong come on eat!!(feeded her the spoon of food ate the food silently)