chapter 39.2

The walls and doors of the basement have good sound insulation.

"What's wrong with your method? Hypnosis?" Leaving the basement room, Andre couldn't wait to grab his brother and ask.

Milton shook his head: "It's not hypnosis, it's the method that Anqi taught me." He looked at his brother contemptuously, "Don't think about it. You can't learn it."

Andre stared at him dissatisfiedly: "Stingy."

Milton curled the corners of his mouth, and his mood finally cleared up.

Andrea tried to ignore a handful of dog food spilled by his brother, brought the topic back to the case, and discussed with Milton, "Where did the thugs hired by Yunran in the black market go?"

"Didn't he just say that he might ambush as soon as he arrived at Aisha?" Milton said.

Andre shook his head and said, "No way. I've searched all the places where you had an accident. There is no such thing as thugs, they are all killers. All the living were brought back, and the characteristics on the dead bodies are also obvious."

Ordinary assassins, and thugs who can only be hired for 50,000 yuan, are not particularly physical. But those people found near the valley, any of them are professional killers who have been trained for at least ten years.

"Aisha is so big that those thugs may still be hiding in some mountain." Milton frowned.

"That's dozens of people, dozens of big living people. After so many days of eating and drinking, They will always leave traces!" Andre sighed to his stupid brother, "Can't you help me think about it? If you find them out, maybe you will know how these two people lost their bags!"

"Perhaps, there are actually no so-called thugs?"

An Qi walked towards them with a crutch: "I'm sorry, you were not quiet just now. I heard it all."

An Qi happened to be in a panic in his room. He came out and walked around. Unexpectedly, he happened to meet the two brothers discussing.

"It doesn't matter. It's okay if you hear it." Andre was still generous to his sister-in-law, "What you meant just now, did you suspect that Yunran lied?"

"No. Since it was asked by Milton, what Yunran said must be true. An Qi said, "But now a week has passed, and all the bodies of the assassins have been found, and no trace of the thugs have been found. Could it be that there were no thugs at the beginning, and Yunran was deceived from the black market?

"You mean..." Milton speculated along his words, "Someone knows that Yunran wants to hire thugs, so he deliberately appeared on the black market and made a deal with Yunran. But the man sent Yunran not a thug at all, but a professional killer!"

"Yes, this is my guess." An Qi nodded.

Milton continued, "In this way, they can easily hide their traces. Even if they follow this line, they can only find Yunran. The Star Network Black Market has a confidentiality mechanism for both parties to the transaction, and even the government does not have the authority to thoroughly investigate.

With the development of Star Network to the present, it is no longer a simple Internet tool. The highly realistic environment makes it the same as real life, with black and gray areas, and it is difficult for hackers to invade no matter how highly skilled it is.

It seems to have its own will and a complete and independent set of world rules.

Andre said with a headache, "If the black market transaction can't be found out, Yunran can only become the scapegoat of the other party. This clue has been broken."