chapter 38.1

Connolly's asteroid has a nice name, called Aisha. (A/N: MY ULT BIAS & EVERGLOW MENTION STREAM ZOMBIE & ALL MY GIRLS)

Aisha was a popular star singer decades ago. It is said that Connolly was addicted to listening to old songs for a while, of which his favorite was Aisha's songs, so he casually named his private asteroid Aisha to commemorate his music fever days.

After the introduction, he also thought that this "allusion" was quite interesting, and was praised as romantic and interesting. He also said that if the popular star named Aisha heard it, he would be very moved, and he couldn't help but be a little proud.

However, Connoli was still quite rational. After being proud for a while, he restrained his expression and looked at his spaceship.

He didn't forget that there was another person on this spaceship who was more noble than him, and he must not make the other party feel neglected.

However, seeing this, Connolly frowned and pulled a servant next to him, and asked, "Where is Prince Milton?"

"I seem to have seen Your Highness enter the rest area room just now, and the female named An Qi was also with him." The attendant answered.

Connolly's spaceship is very large. In addition to public areas, there are also special rest areas. The room in the rest area is no worse than the hotel. There are all kinds of beds, bathrooms, and cloakrooms. Not to mention the journey of several hours, even a long-distance trip can make people feel comfortable.

"Oh, it's only a few hours away. Can't you help it?" Several males around laughed obscenely, "It seems that the little female is very powerful!"

One of them even rubbed his hands, saying that if His Highness was tired of playing, he would also go to taste it.

Damn, why didn't you see that An Qi was so upright before?

There was no smile in Connoley's eyes: "If you want to discuss this topic, discuss it privately. Don't dirty my spaceship."

The implied is that Milton is on this spaceship. If you have the courage to say it in front of Milton, don't drag him into the water.

Several sluts usually have nothing in the way, and there is no door in their mouths. When they think of something, they say something. After Connoli said this, they were a little unhappy in their hearts, but they didn't say anything more.

After all, even Connolly didn't dare to mess with Milton easily. They still knew how many jins and taels they had. In addition, the Second Highness didn't know which physical art master had recently received guidance. The fighting level was ridiculously high, and they would be beaten and taken into the hospital by him if they were careless.

In the past, Milton was cold, but Connolly was not very afraid of him. As long as he didn't mess with Milton, he would not take the initiative to find trouble for others, and everyone was safe with each other.

But there seems to be something different now.

The slutts dare not speak loudly in front of Milton now, for fear of attracting each other's attention. In class, they were caught by him to form a pair of practice opponents, and then they were in pain.

In fact, they found that Connoli is the same now, not daring to provoke Milton.

But the problem is that not only you dare not provoke the other party, but we also dare not. The dirty jokes just now also saw that the other party was not there, so they dared to say it out... Connolly suddenly said that he put aside the relationship, which made him seem to be very clear. What is this hypocritical stance?