the bracelet 💮

I was tied up and helpless, my heart racing as I watched Yeonjun and his squad storm into the house, their movements frantic and their voices a cacophony of anger and desperation.

They searched every corner, their frustration mounting with each passing second. But none of them could see that I was right infront of them.

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't make a sound. I tried to scream, but no sound escaped my lips-some invisible force had silenced me.

Taehyung stood beside me, an amused smirk on his face as he observed the chaos.

"Look at them," Taehyung said, his voice dripping with derision. "So desperate, so blind."

Yeonjun's voice echoed, filled with anger. " Taehyung!you sick bastard!"

Taehyung laughed, a chilling sound. "How amusing," he said. "They think they're getting through to me."

I wanted to scream, to warn them, but my voice was trapped. The sight of their futile search and Taehyung's cruel enjoyment made me feel utterly powerless. I could only hope they would find me before it was too late.

___________________________________

I was left alone in the darkness, my wrists burning from the ropes that held me tightly against the cold pole.

The room, once filled with the remnants of old memories and sculptures that haunted me, now felt like a prison. I screamed,cried but I was trapped, not only by these ropes but by my own fear and confusion.

Tears streamed down my face as I collapsed into myself. My sobs grew quieter, and the exhaustion from everything overwhelmed me. My eyes fluttered shut as I gave in to the weight of it all, drifting into a restless sleep.

And then, the dream began.

I found myself back in the same room-Taehyung's room, though it looked different, softer. He was standing at the easel, painting, and when I glanced at the canvas, my heart clenched. It was me, my face captured in delicate strokes, eyes full of life, lips parted as if mid-laugh.

"Stop!" I yelled, storming towards him, my fists trembling with anger. "You're a liar! You're just Emra's puppet, doing her bidding, deceiving me like everyone else!" I swung my fists at him, hitting him with all the pain I could muster. "Everyone was right! I'm ugly, unlucky, not meant for true love... Just a joke to all of you!"

My voice broke, tears once again stinging my eyes. But Taehyung didn't fight back. He took my blows in silence, his eyes never leaving mine.

Before I could hit him again, Taehyung growled, grabbing my shoulders and pinning me against the wall in one swift motion.

"Tamrah, stop!."

His voice was sharp, commanding, and for a moment, I froze.

My body trembled against his hold, heart racing.

The silence stretched between us, heavy and tense. Our eyes locked-his gaze, dark and tormenting, drew me in like a whirlpool.

I could drown in those eyes.

Then, in the stillness, a single tear slid down his cheek, catching the light. I stared at it in disbelief as he whispered, his voice softer now, almost pleading,

"It wasn't me you've been fighting."

I wanted to argue, to scream, but something in his eyes stopped me. His grip loosened, and his hands fell to his sides.

He raised his wrist, revealing a simple, delicate bracelet I hadn't noticed before, like something insignificant-yet there was something ominous about it.