FOREVER YOURS

Waking up she found herself snuggling more into his chest, and to his response he pulled her more closer, caressing her head before saying, "I love you" he muttered just above her head before pecking her hair.

"Hmm, I love you too." she replied before pecking at his bare chest and snuggling her cheek more into him, just having his warmth as much as she could, her solace, her peace, her comfort lies in the arms of this man, her boyfriend.

"Are you sore?" he asked concerned after the last night's visuals started clouding his head.

"A little." she said timidly, hiding her blushing face, and bit her lips to suppress her smile. While he just caressed her back with his fingertips which were inside the shirt he made her wear after she passed out gasping for air.

"You know I have never felt this blissful, You actually have the power to tame the beast in me and awake him whenever you like, whenever I feel your presence around me it just feels like the turmoil inside me starts to fade into thin air and the wave of peace surrounds me. It starts to feel that now I have nothing to fear, scare, nothing to bother about, just you and me against this whole world. You are so precious to me that if I ever need to sacrifice my existence for you I will never think twice before doing that. You being safe brings me different level of satisfaction, pleasure, comfort, peace that I don't know how to portray in words. Even after having thousands of reason to fall for you there is this one reason I am still not aware of but is stronger than any of them. I just love you so much." He said out of nowhere leaving her awstruck hearing him saying so heartfelt words and most importantly expressing himself in words, which is a very rare scene to witness.

"I know but what with this sudden confession?" she stated backing off from his chest and looking into his eyes smiling.

"Nothing It's just that my little girlfriend likes people who are vocal about their feelings and I don't want you to misinterpret my silence." He said before nudging his nose with hers and then pecking her nose delicately.

She giggled hearing him before saying, "Alright, let me go now I need to freshen up." she said trying to slip out of his hold but he just clutched her more into his arms.

"You should rest, you must be tired baby." He said

"No no no, I need to go to the cafe, I have a lot of work there." She said trying to reason him.

"Why don't you just shut this cafe yours? It is taking more attention of yours than needed." He said being little frustrated.

"How can you say that? I don't run my cafe just for the mere money but it brings me peace and confidence that I am dependent on my own, Also, the customers who praise me for my coffee and pancakes, It just made my day." She said

"Don't you think you are caring more for your customers? And what about this permanent customer of yours? Huh? Don't you think you should also let me have my dessert?" He said bringing his face closer with that mischievous grin.

"Shut up, go away Rudraksh ." She said pushing him away by placing her hand on his chest, giggling at his tactics.

"What? let me kiss you at least?" He said not letting her escape his hold.

"No, my breath stinks, Let me freshen up first." She said again trying her failed attempt of running away from his arms.

"As if I care, Idita?" He said before chuckling and hovering over her, getting closer to her face, placing his lips on her softly before kissing her. She too gave in circling her arms before pulling him more into her. He smiled feeling her responding almost immediately. Soon, the soft peck turns into a hungry kiss and then into a make-out session.