Author's Note

Hey guys so I never planned on having to write one of these things but I found I really need to inform you guys of some stuff.

As of right now I have been dealing with a lot in my life and I have been having a very hard time with friends and family. I have also started becoming slightly depressed and I don't know what to do because I don't want to tell my parents. I have also started to become very nerves around people and my confidence levels have down into a pit of nothingness, with slight anxiety joining in as well. So please if you can allow me to take a little bit of a break from this story.

On to a different note. So I know I don't update very often on this story and I know I have some people who really enjoy it too. Lately I have had no ideas on what to write for this story and I don't want it to take a turn down hill and get to repetitive. I'm worried it will get really bring and you will stop enjoying the book.

If you wouldn't mind helping me, I was hoping you guys may be able to help come up with any idea and I could possibly make it apart of the story.

If you are upset with this or would just like to talk with my you can message me or comment asking me anything. I hope you guys can understand and support me throw this that would be great. Also if you would like to read anything else by me that would be amazing and I will be coming out with a new story soon so if you like my work let me know.
~Kat