The Pop Star and The Loner

He is the raising star and she is the girl hidden in the shadows.

Soul P.O.V
He was Soul Eater Evans lead singer of 'Living To Die'. He loved to sing had a major desire for it. His friends helped him create the band. It consisted of Tsubaki on bass, Blackstar on drums, Kid on guitar, and Liz and Patty as the managers. They were the new raising stars that everyone loved. Right now they were traveling across the US on their first tour and so far it was amazing. Then they got to Death City, Nevada.

Maka P.O.V
She way Maka Albarn the girl everyone ignored. She was the quietist person you could ever meet, if possible. Mostly you never saw her because she hide in the shadows away from shame and embarrassment. She was always running from her horrible family to get away but it never worked. She worked a job just to survive but it made her happy, cause she got to do the one thing she loved most... SING!
One day she was at her job working the bar. She did this because she was the best one and had the 'look' for it. Maka was normal hight good figure blonde hair with black highlights and red tips. She wore a black leather jacket with tons of zippers and a red tank top underneath. She had on a pair of jean short shorts, and a pair of blood red converse to match her tank top. She was waiting for it to get later so she could I go up on stage and sing.

Soul P.O.V
The band had just finished the concert for the day and were heading to some little bar. When they got there Soul saw a girl working the bar and he thought she had an interesting look. When him and the group walked over to the bar he saw her switch with a different employee. The next thing he knew she was on stage in a new outfit about to... SING!

Maka P.O.V
Maka was on stage getting ready to sing and god was she excited. She was now wearing a black ripped crop-top with red leggings and black combat boots. She was ready to sing and the crowd was excited to hear her and then she started. "Hey guys you ready to rock?" The crowd screamed and then Maka started.
"Oh,
Well imagine,
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
And I can't help but to hear,
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words:
"What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter,
"And, yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.
I chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of...

Well in fact,
Well I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast
So, pour the champagne
Oh! Well in fact,
Well I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast,
So, pour the champagne, pour the champagne

I chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.
I chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality again.

I chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.
I chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality again."
SONG- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
BY- Panic At The Disco
The crowed cheered like crazy and they wanted another song from her but she had to get back to work. She went back stage and was changing back to her normal clothes and when she walked out she saw a group of people staring at her.

Soul P.O.V
Soul and the band went back stage to find the girl who was just singing. When she came out of the dressing room in her normal clothes they a walked over to her. When she saw us she looked startled. When we got close enough to talk to her I started to talk. "Hi I'm Soul, who are you". She answered back saying "I'm Maka, Maka Albarn. What do you want from me?". She answered harshly but I brushed it off. "We were wondering if you wanted to be part of are band?" Kid said quickly. After that she slowly started walking away from us and then before we knew it she was gone! With are luck though we were staying here for the next few mouths and going to school here so maybe will see her there.
--------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP- NEXT DAY!
--------------------------------------------
When the band and I got are class name we went to are room. We were in class Crescent Moon. When we walked into class we saw there were a lot of kids in this class. Most of the seats were taken but we saw the last two rows were all open. The band and I sat in the second to last row and there was no one sitting beside us, at least that's what we thought.

Maka P.O.V
When I saw that there was a group of six new kids joining our class. For some reason they looked familiar. When they started walking to the back of the room, which is were I sat, I got worried. I worried for nothing though they didn't notice me. When Professor Stein walked in everyone was quite and took their seats. When he started attendance I was waiting for my name to be called or to be forgotten but today he did remember it. "Maka Albarn" he said "Here" I replied weakly.

Soul P.O.V
When I heard that name I knew that meant I was in the same class as the girl from yesterday. Then I heard her reply and I turned around to notice she was sitting right behind me. Then when she saw me staring I think it scared her because in an instant she was gone.

Maka P.O.V
I saw the kid in front of me staring and remembered that he was the kid with the band from yesterday. I freaked out a little and ran to roof of the school. When I got there I grabbed my guitar and started playing and sing.
"Story of a girl who lost her world, so she could be beautiful

Fifteen, so sweet, you'd think,
But she's got a secret.

Made up her mind,
The day she came to find-out that he left

I Guess there's another girl
This time blue eyes, blonde hair

She'll do anything to catch his eye
But she knows she'll never compare

Skips school, wont eat, can barely sleep
Takes drastic measure.

Runs seven miles a day in the sun
Wearing a sweater

She turns the radio on so no one hears what she's doing.
Cuz she's convinced herself he'll come back to her, when she's perfect.

She's just a girl, who doesn't know she's already beautiful.
One year ago, if you had seen her you would never know
This would be her only out, for every time she's broken down,
and hates herself,
For everything that's wrong in life, looks in the mirror to criticized,
she'd rather be beautiful than alive.

Nineteen, one shrink, two times a week, but nothings changing.
Mom cries at night-for her life, cuz she knows she's fading.

She's tried to turn around, but she's too far in the wrong direction
Wasn't s'pose to be this way, all she wanted was some affection.

She's just a girl, who doesn't know she's already beautiful.
Five years ago, if you had seen her you would never know
This would be her only out, for every time she's broken down,
and hates herself,
For everything that's wrong in life, looks in the mirror to criticized,
she'd rather be beautiful than be alive.

Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

Twenty three,
Now she's buried
Underneath red roses.
I'm gonna miss her
And I hope someone learns from this

Maybe she's happy now
Maybe she's finally free
Of not feeling good enough,
And maybe she's rid of her disease.

She's just a girl, who didn't feel like she was beautiful
Seven years ago, if you had seen her you would never know.
This would be her only out, for every time she's broken down,
and hates herself,
For everything that's wrong in life, looks in the mirror to criticized,
she'd rather be beautiful than be alive"
SONG- DEADLY BEAUTY
BY- FACES WITHOUT NAMES

When I was done I hadn't noticed that there were six people staring at me, until I turned around and saw them.