When They Meet

When Ekaksh saw another car stopped and a woman and a driver stepped out of it and started searching for something he asked his driver Harish to ask them if they were also searching for the unusual voice

When Ekaksh saw another car stopped and a woman and a driver stepped out of it and started searching for something he asked his driver Harish to ask them if they were also searching for the unusual voice . Harish went towards Meera 's  car and asked her driver " excuse me " her driver turned toward Harish and said " yes " " are you searching for something " asked Harish then meera's driver said " yes , we heard some unusual voice so we're trying to look for it and are you also looking for it  " . " Yes " Harish replied. Till then Ekaksh also came and stood beside his driver and said " it can be  dengerous, let's look for it together " . They all reply with a okay .

Following the unusual voice they went into the dark alleys only to witness a horrific situation where two new born babies were crying with delicate, fragile features. They have wide eyes that seem to take in everything around them. They have chubby cheeks and a button nose, and their tiny hands are curled up in loose fists. Their tiny body is swaddled  and their face betrays a mixture of confusion and fear.

The scene elicits a strong emotion in them as the defenceless baby sorrounded by the dogs . Meera and Ekaksh felt shocked at the sight of the babies in such a vulnerable position. Suddenly Ekaksh exclaimed witnessing the scene "who the hell kept these babies here " when Meera said " don't speak or else the dogs can harm the babies" . Ekaksh replied in low voice  " sorry " "it's okay " said Meera.

They approach the scene with light footsteps.

Meera ~ " what should we do now " Meera said with teary eyes after witnessing the fragile babies.

Ekaksh ~ " don't cry , we should keep a eye on them . Uncle do one thing you guys go to the other corner and try to divert them and we both will take the babies in the meantime. Okay "

They reply " okay " and both of their drivers went to that area and start diverting the dogs . While Meera and Ekaksh approach the babies with soft footsteps and sit down to pick the babies up when finally a drop tear rolls down Tara's cheek and lands on the baby's cheeks.

 While Meera and Ekaksh approach the babies with soft footsteps and sit down to pick the babies up when finally a drop tear rolls down Tara's cheek and lands on the baby's cheeks

I picked the baby up when a tear rolls down my cheek and lands on the baby's cheek . Seeing their fragile figure in a horrific situation my heart stops for a second and Strong emotion  woken up in me . How can someone abondone their own child that to new born without thinking. What if something would happen to them . I was thinking when a voice breaks my trance.