Are They Getting Married

The next day they both went to visit the babies at the hospital till afternoon and in the Evening they both decided to get married

As Ekaksh and Tara sat across from each other in a cozy café, the air between them crackled with unspoken words. The tension was palpable, a mix of excitement and nervousness as they both contemplated the future. Their relationship had taken unexpected turns, leading them to this moment of them getting married.

When Meera spoke her thoughts about having a temple wedding. Ekaksh looked at her, surprised but pleased. "A temple wedding? That would be beautiful. But won't it be difficult to keep it lowkey?"

Meera nodded, her expression determined. "I know it might be a challenge, but it's important to me I always wanted to have a nice wedding but since we're getting married in haste. We can invite our friends who know about the whole situation" .

Ekaksh nodded, seeing the look in Meera's eyes. "Okay, then. If that's what you want, we'll do a temple wedding.

Meera and Ekaksh approached the entrance of the temple, nervousness and anticipation coursing through their veins. The temple was an ancient, beautiful structure adorned with intricate carvings and vibrant colors. The sound of bells and chanting echoed through the air, creating an atmosphere of reverence and sanctity.

As they stepped inside the temple, Meera and Ekaksh felt a sense of awe and reverence. The air was thick with the scent of incense, and the sound of prayers and chanting filled their ears. They looked around at the intricate carvings and vibrant colors that adorned the walls, the decorations representing the rich culture and traditions of Hinduism.

As Meera and Ekaksh walked through the temple, they were greeted by their friends Kunal and Pranvi, who had arrived earlier to support them on their special day. Kunal smiled, giving Ekaksh a hearty pat on the back. "You did it, man. You're officially hitched even though like this but still " he said, his eyes twinkling with humor.

Pranvi, on the other hand, looked emotional as she pulled Meera into a tight hug. " Even though I have always dreamt of you getting married lavishly, I'm so happy for you ," she said, her voice filled with sincerity. " But for the thing you are getting married I'm so proud of you ".

As they continued their conversation, the priest approached them, signaling that the wedding ceremony was about to begin. The four friends, Meera, Ekaksh, Kunal, and Pranvi, exchanged nervous but excited glances.

With a final round of well-wishes, Kunal and Prani took their seats, ready to witness the beautiful ceremony that was about to unfold. Meera and Ekaksh glanced at each other, their hearts racing with anticipation and nerves.

Prani and Kunal, finding themselves alone for a moment, engaged in a bit of playful banter.Prani nudged Kunal with her elbow, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Remember when you accidentally spilled coffee all over me last week?"

Kunal laughed heartily, his eyes crinkling at the memory. "Yeah, that was quite the mess. I still can't believe I managed to spill coffee all over you. I'm usually more coordinated than that."

Prani smirked, enjoying the light-hearted moment. "Oh, you're coordinated all right. Coordinated in creating chaos,just like avni 's wedding right" she teased.

Prani smirked, enjoying the light-hearted moment. "Oh, you're coordinated all right. Coordinated in creating chaos," she teased.

Meera and Ekaksh were doing every ritual with full focus. Done with every ritual of the ceremony , the ceremony reached its conclusion, Meera and Ekaksh both felt a mixture of emotions - joy, relief, anticipation, and nervousness. Looking into each other's eyes, they knew that their lives had been forever changed, and that their journey as husband and wife was just beginning.

this secret marriage was a means to an end - a necessary step in the journey to adopt the babies. While I still felt a connection to Ekaksh and appreciated his support, there was no denying the fact that our marriage was not based on romantic love or a lifetime commitment. It was simply a practical decision, made to achieve a common goal.

Every parent had a dream to see their children getting married one day but I have snatched this right from them. Being secretive married is different and getting married solely to adopt the babies is different and more guilty . I don't know how I will look into their eyes that I got married and I have a husband and two  babies.

But now it doesn't matter since I got married with my own choice and I believe in marriage as much as I believe in god.

I had mixed feelings about our secret marriage. On one hand, I understood the reasons why she had proposed the idea, and I knew it was the best way forward.

However, I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness that our marriage wasn't based on love. I saw the beauty in the rituals and the joy on Meera's face of finally getting the authority of the babies, but I knew deep down that there was still a part of me  that longed for something more.

I always dream of having a love marriage. Where me and my partner would have immense love for each other but life is unexpected you don't know what can happen.

Maybe it was our fate that we got married this way only to adopt the babies.

As Meera and Ekaksh began to say their goodbyes , As they wrapped up their farewells, Meera, alongside Pranvi and Ekaksh also left with Kunal

As Meera and Ekaksh began to say their goodbyes , As they wrapped up their farewells, Meera, alongside Pranvi and Ekaksh also left with Kunal .

As Meera arrived at her home. Her family was sitting and waiting for her . When her father asked her with a strict tone " where were you Meera and why  did you leave dehradun so urgently without informing me .  Your mother also told me that you were barely at home in these two days " " actually papa , there was some emergency " " what emergency " " o...one of my friend got into some accident and she doesn't have any family. So , the hospital called me that's why I had to leave urgently" Meera said nervously while fidgeting with her hand.

After replying with an okay her father dismissed the family.

Meera's mind was still a jumbled mix of emotions and thoughts. She decided to unwind by sitting on the terrace and just relaxing for a while. Suddenly, her phone buzzed with a message from Ekaksh. "I'll pick you up tomorrow to take the babies home " the message read.

Meera read the message from Ekaksh again, a mixture of anticipation and anxiety filling her chest. She wasn't sure how she felt about being picked up by her new husband,
Shaking her thoughts, she replied to him with a simple, "Alright."

Dwell in their thoughts , both of their mind wa doing battles of the thoughts. Shaking it away they both went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Vote target : 10

Vote , comment and share

And follow

Cupcakes.......