Chapter 1

It was cold,cold and dark. Cold from the inside and dark everywhere around me! I couldn't see anything with my eyes,but maybe I could feel something. First, I tryed using my hands by touching the floor. Smooth stone or even marbel. Then, I used my head, using the force,to search for a way out of this darkness. Because something in me said that this wasn't a place I chose to be. I carefully stood up and then,slowly,made a step into the unknown,into the darkness,into_

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The alarm of my clock freed me from that horrible dream which I keep dreaming every night. And I hate it, I really hate this dream, because it keeps stealing my sleep in a curtain way I can't explain.
I sleep,the dream comes,but I can't wake up. It keeps me in this dark room like a real prisoner. And the next day, it's like I didn't sleep at all. I just don't understand! While I'm thinking about the dream I walk to the bathroom and get ready for School.
More then the dream I hate School. It's like hell,only with the difference,that School is on earth and not underneath. And the other point is: Everybody hates me!
But I learned to deal with it and I just ignore everybody now. I'm just glad when School is over. Then I'm finally free.

"Good morning sweetie!" ,my mom says,when I'm entering the kitchen. "Did you sleep well tonight?" "Mhm!",is all I can answer, I'm still tired,after a week of the same annoying dream,that isn't a real surprise,right? "Oh c'mon,you said that School got better or is there something else?",she asked. "No, everything's alright, I'm just tired, that's all." My mom looks at me in disbelieve,but then she nods:"Well,if you say so, I made you some bread with marmelade for School and for the walk I brought you some bagels from the bakery!"
"Thanks mom." Since her brother died she never was the same again. So this day is quite an improvement to the days before. I never came to know my uncle,but he is still family so I was also very shocked. But that was nothing to my mothers reaction.
Before I leaf the house I shortly hug her, I'm neither a hugger nor a person who shares it's feelings,but now it just felt right.
I think she needed that,and maybe, deep down, I needed the hug myself. So I just hugged her without saying something and went out the door. "Of to School!", I thought by myself and walked to the bus.