Chapter 2

My School is big,very big and really ugly. You can find rubbish everywhere and the walls fill you with sorrow when you just think of them. The School has two gates that lead to the main-hall,which is our dining- and resting room. We also have a parc where we have to spend our time during brakes. The main-hall is only allowed to be entered during lunchtime.
There is only one bus that leads to the School,the only good thing about it is:that it stops right in front of the main-gate. Bu Lt to arrive at the gates, I have to sit between mostly of my classmates. And they don't like me!
But today I got through the tortured bus ride,so I could pass the main-gate and wander along to my classroom.
But before I could enter the room,Liv,Andy and Cole blocked the door in front of me.
"Where are you going,Fungus?",Liv asked.
Gosh,that name,I thought they forgot that one. Since a biology class,they shortly called me Fungus, because I knew a lot of fungie. Well,now they remembered that old name and replaced it,again.
"Hi Liv,I'm on my way to class,why?", I replied. "Oh,you are?"Cole answered.
"Yeah,and I think you're in the same class."
"Sure",Andy said," but we've got other plans for you!" I took a step back:"I'm sorry,but I have to go to class,and...", I'm slowly getting nervous!
"And?!",Cole came closer.
"And...and I think Mr.Yellow is about to arrive", I stuttered. Addy,Liv and Cole turned around. And exactly in that moment, Mr.Yellow entered the building. I've never been that glad seeing a teacher like I am now. I slipped through the freezed bullies and took place at my table.
That was lucky!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Second class: History---
together with Mrs. Goodwood and...Liv!!!
But now, I don't have to fear her, she's only strong with her minions.
I love history,but the Liv-fact makes it even better. We were showing our homework to Mrs. Goodwood when I heard a very,very,Very loud KABUM!
And I think, I wasn't the only one. Because moments after,we all stood at the windows, watching out and seeing how a spaceship landing in the parc. And now I also saw what made the loud noise. The teachers building was destroyed!
Is that a spaceshuttle?", I asked.
"It could be", someone said,"but what I know for sure: is that THAT isn't a ship from the NASA!"
"Weird!", a girl nearby said. There was something else that concerned me: "When it's not from the NASA, whom belongs the ship then?"