nine

callie

i was walking home from school when i saw matt making out with a random girl. ooo drunk boy is getting it!

he looked over to me and i just gave him a thumbs up. he laughed as he said something to her and walked towards to me.

"i see you have a fuck buddy!" i smirked.

"shut it evans." he laughed as he softly punched my arm.

"so who is she?"

"well her name is jessica and she's JUST a friend."

"don't use the bullshit game on me espinosa."

"if you keep smirking your face will stay like that!" matt replied.

"good." i smiled.

"i hate you."

"the feeling is mutual." i giggled.

-

matt and i both agreed to go to target and load up on hot sause. paybacks a bitch.

we arrived and went straight to the food aisles. we probably looked silly carrying 45 large bottles of mexican hot sause.

as we stood in line to pay we hear someone around our age laughing at us.

"can i help you?" i looked at her.

"you and your boyfriend look dumb as fuck!"

harsh.

"well first of all we're not dating and thank you! we're trying to recreate your look." i smirked.

she scoffed and stomped away.

"never knew you had it in you evans." i laughed.

"if you keep calling me evans i'll tell everyone you slept with my mom." i laughed.

we both just kept laughing until the cashier interrupted us.

"i wish couples like you guys would come to target more often, it would make my job more interesting." he said.

"WE'RE NOT DATING!" we both yelled earning looks from everyone.

*•*•*

i want them to date :-')
- ang