A day at West Shores High

It was a usual , typical Tuesday after Maths class, Amaya and her friends were walking to their lockers, Amaya was placing her history books in when all of a sudden, *KABOOOM*
Benjamin appeared rolling on his Heelys shoes to Amaya's locker and said.
"Hey Amaya, Do my Homework, i need it by Lunch" He said, while pressing the paper on her chest.
Amaya knew this would happen, at the beginning of the year, Benjamin made a deal to Amaya that he would pay Amaya $20 for each piece of homework done by Amaya, Amaya was always getting new stuff as Benjamin has been paying her to do homework, However things took a turn.
"Pay up Benjamin, $60 now , i minus off the History , so $60" Amaya said while the homework in her hand.
"Wait lemme see what I have" *Benjamin counts his money and slips out $80*
" Here just take $80, ill give you tomorrow homework, Chemistry + the $20 I gave today so I don't pay you tomorrow ," Benjamin said while Amaya handed him the homework,Despite them being acquaintances to each other, they wouldn't stop bullying each other in class , on the other hand Amaya was a top scorer in West Shores High , throughout her 6 years there , she's taking a major exam the following 4 terms with class 55A , Having to score more then 55 marks is a piece of cake for Amaya, on the other hand, Benjamin can only score 54 and a half ,Benjamin stepped himself up and asked Mrs Grace , former teacher for class 55A, if he could join Mrs Grace consultation for Maths after school from 3pm to 6pm , Mrs Grace gladly accepted him into the consultation, As the days passed by Benjamin went on consultation with Mrs Grace and a few other students , Amaya , Trevor , Mike and Benjamin himself, Mike and Trevor had a huge crush Amaya , They loved every second when she helped them with something , Benjamin was jealous , he wanted Amaya for himself only.
"Hello Mrs Grace!" Amaya says , while claiming herself a spot beside Mrs Grace.
"Hey there Amaya! Seen the 3 boys?"Mrs Grace asked Amaya.
"Oh, i saw them at the basketball court,maybe they're coming soon!" Amaya replies.
The 3 boys walk down the hallway , walking to their consultation room level 6 , as they talked about school , Benjamin bouncing a ball up and down while walking, As they walked to the class with tinted doors , Trevor whispers "I dibs sitting with Amaya" Trevor says to Mike and  Benjamin.
The boys placed the ball down and opened up their bags to take out their Math books, And started doing some practice questions on the book, Amaya was already done with Calcus Solver 3 and was on to Calcus Solver 4 , where she got to experiment using abacus and a different type of calculations formula, Amaya loved questions that could test her abilities , Mrs Grace had brought Amaya a book , Statistics Ace , a book full of past years paper done by previous West Shores students and answer keys provided, Amaya had finished that book in 4 weeks , it was a thick ass book. Real thick , The boys have not even got to it yet,
Another day , another school day at West Shores High, Where you can find Amaya and Benjamin talking about yesterday's consultations with Mrs Grace.
" So how was the consultation yesterday? Tiring,useful? " Amaya stepped up and asked Benjamin.
"It was okay , 3 hours of Mathematics, maybe i can score the full half mark so I can go to a prestigious college in London or NYC"

**RING RING** "Hello Fellow Shorenians, I'm Mr Jake, Principal of West Shores High , I'm here to announce the classes that will be going to Singapore's Crez High, to experience what a student does and learns at Crez High , It will be from March 1st to the 20th of March 2024. Which will be 5 days from now on, so fellow classes of 55A,55B,55C please start packing or add extra things into your bags , carry on items"ah baca yeee
"Are you going Kayla? The send off trip to Singapore's Crez High?" Amaya asked.
"Of course I'm going! My overseas cousin is in that school! I'm so excited! Especially to see our rooms that we will be staying in for 20 days!"
*5 DAYS PASS*
*RING RING* "Hello Fellow Shorenians! Classes 55A,55B,55C , you may proceed to board the bus according to your classes , And there will be planned sittings"
As 55A boarded the bus , they saw their sitting plans and room plans , Amaya was sitting with Benjamin and sharing a room with him too, As Benjamin boarded the bus , he wanted to get cheeky with Amaya, after he placed the luggage and a few bags in the overhead compartment, took his earplugs and sat down on the comfy seats in the bus, as amaya boarded the bus , she saw the seats she was seated at , was so far back , last few rows, Amaya just placed her luggage on the compartment and her carry on items. She took her book, phone , iPad , earplugs so she wouldn't be bored during the drive to Crest District Airport, As she placed the stuff , she slid through Benjamin's sit , allowing him to feel her legs pass through, as she sat she wore her earplugs and connected them to her phone , while opening up her iPad and playing a game "T𝙷𝙴L𝙰𝚂𝚃G𝙰ϻ𝙴," while Benjamin was watching her , he noticed she was on level 5000, a immediate step up level , hard as rock , He was super shocked , and thought of playing with her as he could try and be talented as her, However his crush anxiety stepped in , making him nervous to play with Amaya.
*5 Hours Into The Drive To The Airport*
Amaya started getting tired and wanted to sleep , she wore her hood and faced the window while sleeping, Benjamin noticed her sleeping and decided to place her on his shoulder, his friends kept on saying "ooooh,someone got a girlfriend". It was around 2am in the night , long drive to Crest District Airport , 🛫 during the bus ride , they were served with delicious , scrumptious snacks , drinks , and some fruits.
Amaya was woken up to the fresh aroma of toasted bread and eggs with some fruits at the side, "Oh I'm sorry ! Did i accidentally fall asleep on your shoulder? Im so sorry !" Amaya said.
"Oh its no problem, i placed you there coz i know you would be uncomfortable!, Lets eat breakfast now, before it gets cold" Benjamin said.
*As they ate breakfast, they both began to have feelings for each other and talked about life*
*nom nom*
"I'm done with the food" Amaya said, although she had a fruit left.
"Finish your food please?" Benjamin said.
"Okay.."Amaya says while biting on a grape.
"I'm gonna go shower,close the curtains please"
"Shower? But where?" Amaya replied.
*PART 2 SOON*