Chapter 7: Fighting the Darkness

My POV

Everything was dark. Pitch black. No light. Nothing. I started to feel nothing. I was submerged into darkness. No one can help me now. At least, I thought.

Seijuro POV

I got transported into the digiworld with the others. "Where is she?" TK asked. "She is near," I replied. "Over there," Ken said pointing to Talimay with a dark aura around her. "Hello, everyone," Talimay said with a dark grin. I ran in front of everyone and yelled, "Give me back the Talimay I fell in love with!" "Oh, her. She already lost hope just by being scared," she said. "Talimay is fragile, so she can lost hope easily, but she is strong, so she can gain it back without a problem." I sent death glares at her, and for a second the aura disappeared.

My POV

I heard every word Seijuro said. I started to fight the darkness by believing the I will be saved. My crest glowed from light blue to a white. I looked at it and it had the crest of belief on it.

Seijuro POV

My crest glowed from an orange to a black. It looked amazing as the colors changed. Once it stopped glowing, I looked at it and it had the crest of faith in it. That made me realize that Talimay had faith in me. I ran at the dark Talimay and gripped her shoulders. Her eyes were so cold and lifeless.

My POV

I saw a little light flashing in the darkness. I walked towards it and there stood Seijuro waiting for me. He held on a hand and said, "Come back to me, Talimay." I grabbed his hand and he walked me out of the darkness.

Seijuro POV

I still held her shoulders. I can't believe the Talimay I love is lifeless. I still stared daggers at her until I saw the aura started to faded and see her eyes turn back to normal. "Talimay," I whispered. "I'm back Seijuro," she said. I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.

Kari POV

They are so perfect together. I wonder if TK and I can be like them. They let go of each other and walked back to us. "Now, I see why Talimay is so special, Seijuro," TK said, "She has the crest of belief. In one of the prophecies, it's said that the crests of belief and faith were to save this world from darkness." "We should get back," Yolie said. "Yeah," Davis said. "Okay. Let's go," I said and we left the digiworld.