seungkwan🍊(pt2)

as you read those messages, a swarm of mixed feeling overwhelmed you. you didn't feel like going anywhere, but you were probably not going to stay very long under the shelter of the bus stop either, as cold winds kept blowing in your direction, leaving your teeth to chatter every now and then. you had to get somewhere dry before you fell sick in the chilly rain. texting your best friend whether you could stay the night, you called an Uber and headed straight there. you didn't know what was happening at home with seungkwan but you didn't care.

as you arrived at her house, she quickly brought you in from the pouring rain. "y/n, you're so wet, were you caught badly in the rain? quickly get a towel to dry yourself before you fall sick!" coughing slightly, you gladly take a towel to dry yourself as your clothes and belongings are drenched with water, dripping down slowly to form a puddle on her floor.

"i think it's too late for that f/n...i think i might come down with a cold tonight..."muttering miserably, you told her that you would take a hot shower as she nodded. you didn't bother taking odd your clothes and walked it, emotionless. as the hot water fell continuously, you sat against one of the walls, hands buried in between your knees as you let the tears finally fall out. everything was going wrong recently, and now your own boyfriend probably didn't love you anymore. crying your heart out, you heard soft knocks on the door.

"y/n, are you okay? it's him again?" f/n gently asks as you don't answer, swallowing your tears. "it's okay y/n...just let me in?" softly, she asked as you nodded and stood up. creaking the door open slightly, you cried hard into her shoulder as she patted your back. spluttering, you could hardly make out words, "wh...what if he...he doesn't l...love m...me anymore? w...what if he...wan....wants to break u...p?"

"y/n, calm down first...you are going to fall sick if you don't take a hot shower properly...you can tell me everything later, okay?" concerned, she helps you up as you subtly nod. "i messed up with him f/n..." you whisper, holding back tears as you go and take a shower, with f/n waiting outside for you, making sure you don't do anything stupid. a few minutes afterwards, you step out, eyes puffy and red from crying just now. f/n immediately pulls you in for a comforting hug as she asks, "y/n...it's okay. everything is okay. take deep breaths, you are panicking again..." slowing down, she walks you down to the sofa as you are still shaking, remembering what had happened. you explain everything and she sighs, "don't worry y/n, both of you were probably just not in the mood that day...everything will be okay but let's get you some sleep first? you look drained..." 

"i don't want to sleep, what if he calls me?" you refuse stubbornly but as f/n is a year older than you, she shakes her head and points to the door of your room. grumbling, you pout while coughing, "unnie if he shows up here, for my sake, please do not open the door." "sure y/n, now go have some rest, you sound like you are coming down with something." she answered as you thank her once again before leaving to your room. you didn't know just how tired mentally and physically you were as the moment your head touched the pillow, you fell asleep...

sorry if you guys are disappointed this chapter doesn't have seungkwan and y/n together but i needed a filler chapter and shout out to f/n<3 anyways the next chapter will be the most exciting of all three parts, and look forward to that soon. we are going to hit 300 reads soon and i am so grateful for those who read all the chapters...also i am so sorry for not updating but i have a MAJOR exam next week on thurs and fri and next next mon and tue so i will probably not update for a week. that's why i'll be updating three four times this weekend so look out for that