vii, viii

Parts vii, viiwc: 2

Parts vii, vii
wc: 2.8k
A Tradition Lesson: 989
The Legendary Eight: 1.8k
A/N: two parts for this chapter but 4 chapters next !!
Please cut on this line: ✄ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

vii: A Tradition lesson

"Woah, didn't know you had that in you..." The first delinquent said as he held his arm in pain.

The second delinquent was attempting to keep his comrade from falling to the floor. "Look, I'm only gonna let you off the hook this time, but only 'cuz I don't want my pasta gettin' cold."

[N]'s eyes went back to normal right before they started to laugh. "All bark and no bite! That felt more like a beat down than a fight!"

"Pffft!! I knew you were all talk! You better hope I never see you again!" Grim said with a smug expression on his face.

[N] realized the situation at hand and just sighed. "I guess this is my life now."

"Can we just get some lunch already? I missed breakfast, and I'm about to collapse." Ace said as he let his chin rest on [N]'s shoulder.

"I can't believe this." Deuce said with a sigh. "Textbook bullies at an academy that's supposed to be famous for producing exceptional mages..."

[N] shrugged. "Bullies are people who want power they know they cannot have in certain spaces. We're freshmen, of course they're gonna use their status as upperclassmen to hold power against us.

>> ROSE RED TYRANT

"Aw, get over it already. It's time to chow like the wind!" Grim said before stuffing his face with food from his and [N]'s plate.

"This omelet is as fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese!" Grim exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Grim continued to eat as he asked the two Heartslabyul boys a question. "So, I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the other ones like?"

[N] perked up at the mention of the other dorms.

"I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven?" A voice said from behind the freshmen.

Upon realizing it was Cater, he spoke again. "Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one."

"Oh it's–" [N] was cut off by a surprised Ace.

"Bwah! You're that guy from this morning!" Ace exclaimed a bit.

Grim's face held a strong frown. "You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!"

"'Tricked' is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend MY morning painting roses?" Cater said.

Cater's face went back to normal as he held his cheek slightly. "It's dorm policy! I was just following orders."