chapter 6

Raghavi pov..

My body is paining so much ..what is more painful mental injury or physical....though I feel both are painful but mainly I think physical injury is more painful because when we have mental injury we can work physically and distract ourselves but in physical injury we are not able to get up to bed... Anyways what I'm thinking even if I have both I'm still surviving...

Why are these sorrows and pain always a companion to us even if we hate them, try to push them they always stay with us ..they never come near when happiness embraces us but after happiness leaves us immediately sorrow grab our hand and stay with us like a true lover who can't stay away from us ......

When I open my eyes and I recognise that I am in hospital and I laid down on the hospital bed. But when I breathe in this air I smell the familiar fragrance of orchards and spicy. I fully open my eyes meanwhile the doctor and nurse also come to check on me but I suddenly feel that someone is watching me.. no no don't take me wrong I didn't feel uncomfortable or feel disgusting by that stare but still I feel like there is someone behind the door I look at the small window of that door but there is no one I think I'm thinking so much I think my hand and leg injury affect on my head that's why I'm feeling like that I didn't get to know that when the doctor check me and went out of the room..

I came out of my thoughts after the nurse invited in my privacy....she gave me some medicines and I wanted to ask about yesterday's event but she took leave immediately after doing her job .....

Why do I always get survived by everything..I went there to save that child...I know I'm a selfish person I went there so maybe I'll be hurt and by one of the bullet I will be dead and never see this cruel world..but the merciless destiny always makes me survive like he wanted to play his more dirty game with me ...with this all thoughts sleep embraced me ..

Author pov...

After talking to his brother Arav comes to his study room and engage with his laptop to achieve his goal for making his mission successful for which he returned to India but suddenly his mind goes to that girl ...don't know why he feel uneasy in his heart and after doing all his work Arav came again to the hospital to see her ... the doctor told him that she took the medicine and because of the heavy dose she went to sleep .....he came to her room, he came near her bed and sat on the stool which set beside her bed and he started to looking at her after looking her inocent cute face which is now being pale because of her weakness he stare at her for long time but for some minute something flicker in his eyes in those eyes which is always dead, in those eyes which didn't show anything to anyone but for looking at her something seems in his eyes like his dead eyes now feel alive as if he knew that girl for so long...

After so many years he felt solace he felt peace in his heart. Some time later because of no sleep at night he dropped his head beside her hand and he didn't know when sleep consumed him ...in mid night he jerked from his sleep because of a scream...the lady beside him started screaming and crying and blabbering something... sometime he stayed shocked for this sudden outburst of her after coming in reality he immediately called the doctor he come he check her but her condition was not in control so he gave her some injection and immediately she felt asleep. Arav immediately ask the doctor about her condition and her sudden outburst he told arav that maybe because of gun firing that night she got traumatized hearing him Arav cursed under his breath and went from there...

Raghavi pov...

In the morning I opened my eyes with a sound, maybe someone's phone ring and before I completely opened my eyes someone left the room but the smell.... I know this smell but where...maybe it was a doctor because why would another person come to this shitty hospital for me ...it smells like a medicine factory....hhuuuu me swata na bghen tond ya jage ch ... (I myself will not look at this place aaahh never ever)

Then a nurse came and helped me to freshen up and made me do my work...I came and sat on the bed She fed me soup and I drank it without any tantrums....

" How do I come here ?" I asked her

"That's not important miss what is more important that you are safe now and you don't get more heinous injury..."she said looking at me with a hopeful eye and a small smile...

I looked at her and said..."But I wanted to thank that person so please tell me who took me here "
She said she didn't know his name but he was so worried for me and also he looked handsome hunk with Greek god's body ...she said last line with a spark in her eyes ...

How they got attracted to guys without knowing their intentions and their thoughts anyways who care...

"Did you get my phone " and she gave me her shippy smile and gave me my phone saying if I have his number then share it with her ....
And she blabbered some nonsense I didn't know about that person even though I didn't saw his face....

I'm thinking about how should I tell my Worden about this and if I don't inform her today she will definitely call my parents and I'm not in the condition to tell them...I don't want to tell them exactly what happened here apart from my pain but as usual I know it didn't affect them so what's the point to tell them the truth...... I'm thinking what should I tell her (worden) and even if I showed up there like this again she will inform my parents so I don't have any options but also I can't stay here because I don't even have that much money to pay the bill ..ohh god what you want from me ....

And suddenly the nurse poked her nose again in my thoughts and asked me what I'm thinking......and after she recognised I'm not at all interested in her she left from there with a smile..

Now the only option I have is to call my friends even if I don't interact much with her but she is the only one I can call my close friends....
Sometimes I wonder about the one I always call my best friend who was so close to me. I still remember our promise is he still alive???......

I came out of that thought and call her

_________

Hope you like it guys....

By th way guys you can find Raghavi and Arav reels on Instagram......on @insanelover08 (spoiler alert)

Happy reading 😁😁