Chapter 3

After the treatment both of them came out, Raghavi was thinking that he would say something or ask something but he didn't say anything and somewhere she didn't like his rude behaviour....she expects that he will say sorry for his rude behaviour or atleast say thank you but he didn't say anything and she started looking at him with rage and on the other side Arav had no idea what happened to her suddenly, what make her angry and he didn't pay much attention to it...(mad Arav atleast say thank you yaar, she helped you.....but well guys who tells him🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)......leater they saw each other for last time and went their seperate ways...

Raghavi's pov :

"किती उद्धट होता हा स्वतःला समजतोय कोण?"
(How rude he was ....who do he think he is ?)
After knowing how rude he was, I helped him humanly. After his rudeness, I took him to the doctor and he wouldn't even say thanks to me huhh....you know I hate boys except dada (brother) and my Avi.....but still I helped him.

I didn't pay much attention to this and continue walking past my house. When I reached my neighborhood, the neighbours started looking at me suspiciously and someone gave me a nasty look. I had no idea why these people were staring at me like this then I looked at myself and I was shocked....my clothes were a little torn by my arms and I didn't even notice it... I came back to my house with a lot of brushes...I was running without even knowing the consequences was it my  hallucination or someone really tailing me ...people started passing comments after looking at my condition... however, I started walking towards my house without paying much attention to them because I know they knew nothing and started to judging me I know I did nothing wrong...Just I started walking, my dad came out of the house and started looking at me angrily......"हे देवा please पुन्हा नको" (oo no God please not again) I started praying to God.. today my brother is also not here to save me.....Baba angrily came near to me, fear rushed through my nerves.....he gripped my hand so tightly that it started to hurt they dragged me inside the house and started shouting at me... hearing his loud voice my mother and grandmother also come. Baba notices them and says to my grandmother "look...look at your favorite grandchild how she came at home in which state. She didn't let any chance of embarrassing us..... outside all people use vitriolic words to us.. questioning our upbringings just because of her..." After hearing all this aai (my mother) came near to me and without asking or thinking about anything she slapped me so hard....why why why ......tears started flowing from my eyes why they didn't ask me what happened with me, why my condition is made like this....what is my mistake in that, I started feeling like someday stare at me with bad intentions and my past came in front of my eyes and I started to running... they never ever asked me anything about my health about my feelings even they didn't noticed my suddenly changed behaviour......they not know about my panic attacks and they call themselves as my parents.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me she is so angry because of my condition she said that I always make them ashamed in front of the world I'm just a good for nothing and she is trying to slap me again but my grandmother came between us and she stopped my mom before she slapped me and said to her "Narmada why are you slapping her without knowing the truth. First at least listen to her about what exactly happened" then she look at me and looked at my red eyes, she hugs me and patted my back to console me and asked me what exactly happened.. I tell her everything and she hugs me tightly I sob in her arms while crying not because what happened to me..I am crying because it hurts me that my own parents do not trust me, they never support me in that time also... they always blame me for that thing which I wouldn't do, they never stood by my side when I really needed them.... today also they are busy in blaming me. I am not a robot I am also a human who feels pain and has emotions, I know that they do not love me and do not like to see my face  that's why I prefer to live in a hostel for years.