5. Back to resort

After we had all come, we washed off our semen in the sea, letting the cool water soothe our sun-warmed skin. As we walked back to the beach, I told Kareena, Nazia, and Aakash that we had been watched.

"Nothing wrong with that!" Nazia said with a carefree laugh. "I'm happy for anyone to see how much pleasure Aakash and I give each other. We've got nothing to hide."

Kareena took my hand in both of hers, her eyes sparkling. "I agree with Nazia," she said softly, before leaning in to kiss me on the lips. Her touch was warm, and her kiss felt more intense after what we had just experienced.

Looking out towards the nude beach, I noticed the boat  approaching with its sail up. "Looks like it's time," I said, gesturing towards the boat.

We quickly gathered our things—our tiny towels, some empty bottles—and packed the trash into one of the coolers. Walking back towards the spot where the crew had dropped us off earlier, I felt a strange sense of satisfaction, like we'd had a day of total freedom.

When the boat beached, we saw Gustav, the deckhand, standing there, but this time he was completely nude. I raised an eyebrow in surprise.

As we climbed aboard, I noticed that Yvonne, the very cute captain, was also naked, steering the boat with a confident grin. Yvonne caught my glance and smiled. "We saw there were textiles on the island earlier, but now it's just us. We always sail nude when that happens. It's just better this way!" she said with a wink. I had to admit, she looked much better nude than in her uniform. It made me think of Kareena, who I always thought looked stunning in her natural form.

We had arrived on the island the previous Sunday and were scheduled to fly out the following Sunday. Coincidentally, Nazia and Aakash were booked on the same flight to San Juan. The night before our flight, Nazia and Aakash invited us to dinner at a small beachside restaurant in a quaint town on the northwest side of the island.

Of course, we had to wear clothes for dinner. But, being Nazia, she added a condition to the invite: "No underwear!" she declared with a mischievous grin.

As we were getting ready in our room, I put on a polo shirt and long trousers. Kareena eyed me with mock disapproval. "Arre! Take off those slacks and wear shorts! What's the point of no underwear if you're fully covered?" she teased, giving me that playful smile I loved. I sighed and swapped my trousers for shorts, following her orders without complaint.

Kareena took a little longer getting ready. When she finally stepped out of the bathroom, my jaw dropped. Her hair was tucked behind her ears with a bright flower tucked over one ear, and she wore a floral sundress that barely reached halfway down her thighs. The dress was low-cut, revealing just enough cleavage, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her firm breasts stood perfectly, her nipples just slightly visible through the thin fabric.

She did a quick spin, letting the hem of her dress flare up, and asked, "How do I look?" She looked absolutely stunning, and I told her as much. She giggled, gathering the hem of her dress in her hands and spinning again. This time, she twirled it high enough for me to see that she was completely bare underneath. The contrast of her modest top half and completely exposed bottom was... let's just say, it did things to me.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, but before I could say anything, she slipped her hand under the leg of my shorts. Her fingers wrapped around my dick, giving it a playful tug. She grinned, using her other hand to push the leg of my shorts up until my dick was peeking out. She stepped back, inspecting me like she was evaluating a work of art. "Hmm... that's a good look for you," she said cheekily.

As she stepped closer, she started rubbing a finger over the tip of my exposed dick, making me gasp. Before things could go any further, the room phone rang. I reached over and answered it. The girl at the front desk said, "Mrs. Nazia tripathi is here for you."

Kareena continued stroking me through my shorts as we rode the elevator down. I had to walk through the lobby with a very visible hard-on. Nazia was waiting for us by the front desk, wearing a beige sundress that was even shorter than Kareena's. Just as we reached her, Nazia grinned and said, "Oh no! I dropped something." She bent over slowly, her short dress riding up and exposing her bare bottom, revealing her cleanly shaven butt hole and pussy lips to us—and to the girl at the reception, who I noticed was also watching with a smile.

Nazia straightened up and turned back to us with a broad grin. "I do enjoy showing off in public," she said, clearly proud of herself. Akasha's waiting for us in the car outside."

When we got outside, Akash was parked under the resort's portico. But before we could get into the car, Nazia stopped us. She turned to Kareena and, without warning, lifted the hem of her dress high enough for everyone around to see my wife, bare from the waist down.

"Just making sure you're following the 'no underwear' rule!" Nazia said with a wink, dropping the dress back in place. Kareena was smiling, clearly enjoying the exposure as she was sure few of the security guards saw her naked butt.

Nazia then turned to me, unzipped my shorts, and pulled my dick and balls out and gave my dick few strokes to make it errect. "You stay like this until we get to the restaurant," she instructed with a wicked smile. I shrugged and followed Kareena into the backseat, where we both tried to contain our laughter.

By the time we arrived at the restaurant, we were all decent again. The maître d' clearly knew Nazia and Aakash well, greeting them warmly and leading us through the restaurant to a private outdoor porch. The porch wrapped around the building, and the table they gave us was tucked around the corner, hidden from the other diners but still offering a stunning view of the beach.

As soon as the maître d' left, Nazia wasted no time. She stood up, unbuttoned her dress, and let it fall open, revealing her nude body beneath.

"Damn," Kareena said with a grin. "My dress doesn't have buttons!"

Nazia waved her off. "Just take it off! We know the server, Monique. She won't care."

Kareena hesitated for a moment, glancing at me with a smile. Then, without further hesitation, she stood up and pulled her sundress over her head, leaving herself completely naked except for her sandals. I watched, a bit in awe, as my wife stood there, bare and confident, breaking through yet another barrier.

I knew I couldn't stay clothed either.

🌟to be continued 🌟