1 beach

Kareena and I, a newlywed couple from India, decided to spend our honeymoon on a beautiful Caribbean island. We had been looking forward to this trip for months, eager to experience the crystal-clear waters and the laid-back vibe we'd heard so much about. After landing at the small island airport and making our way to the resort, we were amazed by how picturesque everything was. Our resort sat on a hill overlooking a pristine, white sandy beach that curved around a stunning turquoise bay.

On our first full day, we packed a beach bag, put on our swimsuits, and made our way down the hill. The sun was bright, and a warm breeze drifted through the palm trees as we crossed the road to the beach. Even though it was off-season, the beach was lively. We found a spot near the water, spread out our towels, and slathered ourselves with sunscreen, laughing at how pale our skin looked in the Caribbean sun.

As we settled in, I took a look around. There were older couples in vintage swimwear, young men showing off in Speedos, and a few women in bikinis that were much more revealing than Kareena's modest two-piece. Even so, after scanning the beach, I was confident that Kareena was the most beautiful woman there.

We had been soaking in the sun and salty air for about twenty minutes when Kareena leaned over and whispered, "Piyush, doesn't it look like those people at the far end of the beach are... naked?"

I looked in the direction she was pointing. Sure enough, beyond a sign in the distance, there seemed to be people lounging around without a stitch of clothing on. "Looks like it," I said, smiling. "It's not that surprising. This is a French island, after all."

A few moments passed before Kareena spoke again, her voice full of curiosity. "This might sound strange, but I want to go check it out. I've never been to a nude beach before."

I hesitated. "I'm not sure they'd appreciate us walking over there just to gawk at them."

"I'll be discreet," she insisted with a playful grin. "If anyone draws attention, it'll be you. Come on, let's go!"

"You're serious?" I asked, caught off guard. "We just got comfortable here."

Kareena shrugged. "It'll all fit in the beach bag. Come on, it'll be fun."

Reluctantly, I packed up our things, stuffing everything into the bag, and followed her down the beach. Even in her modest bikini, Kareena looked amazing. She was still in fantastic shape—long legs, a trim figure—and I found myself thinking she would look stunning naked in a setting like this.

After a short walk, we reached a large sign that read, "Welcome to our Nude Beach. Plage Naturiste. Family Oriented. No Photography." Beyond the sign, people of all ages and body types were lounging around in the sun, completely nude and i started to grow a hard on. Kareena stopped and turned to me, biting her lip as if debating what to do next while looking at my grown up member in my shorts.

"I guess we have to take our clothes off to go any further," she said, her tone teasing but nervous.

I wasn't sure what she was planning, but I certainly didn't expect her to take off her bikini in the middle of a public beach. After a few seconds of silence, she suddenly said, "Why not? No one knows us here. Let's try it!" With that, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bikini top feeding those gravity defying round youthful round juicy breasts.

"What? You're really doing this?" I asked, stunned.

"Why not? It's our honeymoon, Piyush. Let's do something different!" she replied, stripping off her bikini bottoms and standing completely naked in front of me, grinning. Her young breasts firm and floating in air without any sag. And neatly trimmed pussy available for feast to anyone's eyes.