The Start of their Love Flag? or Hurtful Plan?

Aiah decided to go to Mikha's condo and said that she will do the relationship, but she cannot go too far and just make Mikha more depressed. So Aiah did the best she could do, Change.

‎ ‎

Aiah: you can change Aiah, you must. I don't know why I picked her to ruin her life, but I have no choice.

Aiah's former relationships also revealed the story to her but she wasn't even satisfied or felt bad so she randomly destroyed their inner life without even trying to do against her will. But when Mikha came into her life, she felt like she changed into something that she couldn't expect. She wasn't ready to be a Green Flag again, but if she's ready, she can become Mikha's trusted girlfriend.

‎ ‎

Aiah: Hello, Mikha? Can I come in?

Mikha: Sure, open mo lang ang pintuan, di yan lock.

Aiah: sige. opens the door and sees Mikha sitting on the sofa watching K-Drama.

Aiah: I wonder if she ever had a relationship. She thought.

‎ ‎

Aiah decided to sit beside Mikha and hold her left waist, gripping it softly. Mikha wasn't expecting the side of Aiah.

‎ ‎

Mikha: W-what are you doing?

Aiah: Oh, just wanting you right now. I'm bored anyways.

Mikha: O-okay, what K-Drama will we watch?

Aiah: Something romantic.

Mikha: Goddammit Aiah, you're feeling like I'm in love with you.

Mikha: Okay...

Aiah: notices her awkwardness, removes her hand from her waist.

Mikha: Bakit mo tinanggal kamay mo?

Aiah: Baka kasi ma awkward ka...

Mikha: took her left hand and just put it to my wrist.

Aiah: W-what-

Mikha: Shhhh, let's just watch.

Aiah: Okay...

Mikha: puts her right hand into Aiah's right shoulder.

Aiah: blushing at it (she was never blushed by her former lovers who did the same as Mikha)