Prologue

Will's POV
I stepped out of the cold pouring rain and into the warm, cozy, and lit main entrance of the Silver Dragon.
*Are you here yet?* Taranee asked me. {** This on a word means it's a thought, or its in someone's mind.}
*Yes, I'm here you should be able to sense-* My sentence was cut off by Hay Lin's Grandmother Yan Lin {At least I think that's how you spell it.} bursting through the door of the kitchen to stand right in front of me.
"Will. Come, upstairs everyone's already here." Yan Lin explained to me as we went up the stairs and into the apartment. As we walked through the door I noticed that all of W.I.T.C.H including Caleb were surrounding the kitchen table, even Blunk was there.
"What's the news that we needed to come and hear right away?" I ask them all as I take off my coat and sit on a chair around the table with everyone else.
"Well, we had to wait for you so now that you're here we can finally know what it is. What is it Yan Lin? What's wrong?" Taranee asks Yan Lin as she sips on her tea, two seats down from me.
"After the council was able to calm everything down for a bit, they found some notes and files from Phobos's study in the castle. And well the files say that the heart of the Universe is here on Earth." When Yan Lin finishes we all look at each other confused. What's the heart of the Universe?
"Uh Grandma? You didn't exactly tell us what the heart of the universe is. Unless you did and I just spaced out." Hay Lin questions her grandmother confused. I mean I am too. Is the heart of the Universe like the heart of Meridian? Or Zambala? Or Earth?
"We didn't think it existed, we just thought that they were all rumours. Things we heard in the different worlds. But, no. The heart of the Universe is real. It's like the heart of Earth or Kandrakahr. {Don't know if it's actually spelled like that I'm just taking a wild guess.} But, we don't know if it's a necklace or a trinket or an actual human being. So, we need you to find the heart and protect it." Yan Lin explains to all of us. Man, we just got back to normalcy and now we have to go right back into doing magical stuff. Hey, at least it's not battling evil monsters, that's a plus. I think we can do it, I mean we're just looking for the heart of the Universe nothing too bad or scary.
"We'll do it." I declare without asking the other girls opinions, but I mean I'm pretty sure they are thinking the same thing as me because of their facial expressions. But, one more question.
"Wait, why is Caleb here? I mean it doesn't really make any sense since we're the ones who are actually looking for and protecting the heart. Right?" I ask Yan Lin as I look over at Caleb sitting next to Cornelia with his arm around her shoulders holding her tight.
"Caleb is here to help you in searching for the heart and protecting it of course." Yan Lin explains to me smiling her genuine grandmother smile. Well, things are definitely going to get crazy well, crazier at least.